NEED MORE POWER!

Hibnecker1

Ok so im redoing a bunch of things on my banshee... Mostly im just doing cosmetics but ive got that itch for a little more power but im not sure what to do next. My current set up is a trinity racing cheetah 400 top end with power valves and custom porting. It has a cool head. I have 250r style boyson v force 3 reeds with spacers and keihn 38mm flat slide carbs with a cfm air box that uses dual filters. I also am running 4 degree advanced timing plate with trinity stage 4 pipes and silencers. sprockets are a 16t front and 40t rear... How could i get a little more juice out of it without going over the top? It was recently rebuilt so i dont feel like tearing appart the engine again so the +4mm long rod is out.

Ok so im redoing a bunch of things on my banshee... Mostly im just doing cosmetics but ive got that itch for a little more power but im not sure what to do next. My current set up is a trinity racing cheetah 400 top end with power valves and custom porting. It has a cool head. I have 250r style boyson v force 3 reeds with spacers and keihn 38mm flat slide carbs with a cfm air box that uses dual filters. I also am running 4 degree advanced timing plate with trinity stage 4 pipes and silencers. sprockets are a 16t front and 40t rear... How could i get a little more juice out of it without going over the top? It was recently rebuilt so i dont feel like tearing appart the engine again so the +4mm long rod is out.

2 strokes dont have valves...what are you talking about? boost bottle? :confused:

also kick out those boysen reeds and get some vforce3reeds alot more acceleration...better powercurve ability

2 strokes dont have valves...what are you talking about? boost bottle? :confused:

Some aftermarket cylinders have powervalves that vary the port height, it is completely different than the valves in a 4 stroke.

Honestly if you need more power I don't see much you can do that isn't already done with those cylinders, aside from adding a stroker crank.

What size domes are you running?

your looking for more acceleration? or more top end? depending on the trails your ride a 16t up front it pretty tall.....you could always drop it down to stock (14/41) and see if you like that better.....it should give you a hell of alot more of a hard launch and hard pull feel as you will hit the powerband sooner....but you will notice you will be shifting slightly more often.