2011 BansheeHQ Ride - Little Sahara, OK

What site do we have Shayne? I think I need to bring the LT80 and maybe the KX65 this year.... There needs to be a mini obstacle course bloodbath. You must blow over a .15 before starting engines, however.

think spurdy, jason, tanner, tim,sickkkk and I got first dibs on getting the cops called again this year......

i hear all the fun starts out on tuesday night with the 250ex's anyways.....

http://www.bansheetube.com/user_video_detail.php?mId=13884

Edited by magz

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think spurdy, jason, tanner, tim,sickkkk and I got first dibs on getting the cops called again this year......

i hear all the fun starts out on tuesday night with the 250ex's anyways.....

http://www.bansheetube.com/user_video_detail.php?mId=13884

Thanks for bringing that up CJ I was trying to forget that shit. I thought Barney Fife was going to take us all to jail just because we were riding bikes at 2 or 3 in the morning. Then koolaid hauled ass because he had warrants and left us hanging. I will be bringing another 250 this year for a little pre-racing.............lol

I think the general consensus was to leave the woman at home.. they all like to bitch and create drama and chaos..

Not entirely true! I am usually the happiest at the dunes on a banshee! I will be there will bells on! Don't know what kind of woman your hanging with if she is bitching when she is at the dunes and riding a banshee!! =)

Not entirely true! I am usually the happiest at the dunes on a banshee! I will be there will bells on! Don't know what kind of woman your hanging with if she is bitching when she is at the dunes and riding a banshee!! =)

Ok.. let me rephrase this. the general consensus was to leave the "significant others" at home.. lol

Hey Tyler, So is there a long haul award to guy who travels the farthest. If you guys are makin the long haul. How far are people travelin from.

Carlton

Whoever comes from the furthest distance gets a t-shirt and year long Premium Membership.

Well nothin like havin my dreams stole from me thanx Matt but is he bringin his shee. Now who ever hauls his bike the furthest what does that get Tyler.

Im gunnin for that free t shirt

Carlton

Even if he doesn't bring his banshee.....anyone flying in from a different country is crazy/ the winner.

Edit: Canada doesn't count as a "different country" because it's connected and what not.

Edited by bennny

Hey JD, Tyson and I plan on bringin our minis. However if we wait for you to blow a .15, you'll be shortly passed out. We can make an exception for the canadian mexicans and let you guys start at .08. That way at least you'll be able to ride for a little bit. We got a little something up our sleeves though. We are gonna take our minis down to RADAR to have hime give them the proper tune up!