2011 BansheeHQ Ride - Little Sahara, OK

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That kid is a JEW!! He's a scammer through and through! :rotflmao:

That's funny shit! Come on guys, pony up! Lol! He's trying to build his banshee! I don't get ANY of the proceeds! They all go to his bike, that he is going to put together by the way! He only charges 10% of what he sells (except for my stuff, which he gets 100%). Bring your stuff, he will peddle it! He is anxious to get his banshee going. Come on Jason! We need a frame!

SP

Ok.. let me rephrase this. the general consensus was to leave the "significant others" at home.. lol

Ok I'll accept that but im not just considered a "significant other" I know a few of us ladies who ride banshees are going to be there!!! =))

I ride and drag race with the best of them and you can trust that I will be there and I think its dumb for you to ask that women be left at home. If you think your girl can't handle it then leave her at home . But don't say it about all girls cause I can handle a dune weekend with the best of the rest of them!!!!!!

I ride and drag race with the best of them and you can trust that I will be there and I think its dumb for you to ask that women be left at home. If you think your girl can't handle it then leave her at home . But don't say it about all girls cause I can handle a dune weekend with the best of the rest of them!!!!!!

ya damn right!!!!!

ah come on, 2 months a plenty of time to build a couple bikes. i dont even have a frame or motor at the moment. :shootself:

Hurry up!

Im trying guys and i have 2 bikes to build before then but the budget is only so big......lol