HP piece of Shi!

just bought an HP laptop. cursor just automatically freezes for no reason. have to reboot to get it working again. back to the city to future shop again for a fix. what a pain in the arse! why cant they just make shit that works right?

Somethings not right, is it Vista or windows 7? Are you at the neighbours typing away? lol!

its windows 7. the keyboard works fine . the cursor pad just locks up sometimes. mostly when you are trying to scroll down a page.

Should have got a mac i haven't had to restart my iMac since the day i got it about a year ago. Never freezes and still runs as fast as the day i bought it. I upgraded to 8gigs of RAM a few months ago and you just can't stop this thing. Well worth the money i'll never go back to a PC even if you paid me.

• 3 weeks later...

Microsoft Security Essentials, free...light and it works.

Malwarebytes Free stand a lone scanner.

And use common fricken sense....

Call HP and they will walk to you through a diagnostic routine.

If you get a tech from India...DEMAND they put you through to a "Mainland" support tech.

As soon as I hear that 7-11 want to buy a slurpee voice, my blood boils instantly.

As soon as I hear that 7-11 want to buy a slurpee voice, my blood boils instantly.

welcome to the kwik e mart. :rotflmao:

op- ive got an hp desktop and its a piece of shit as well. ive had to minor restore the thing at least once a month since ive had it. its gotten to be a pain in the ass too.

Sorry...I support over 150 HP Notebooks, desktops and servers.

99 times out of 100 it's something the user did.

Over half of my PCs and notebooks I support are 3 to 5 years old. Just about all my problems are "I just clicked and didn't really read..." and usually I get that answer after I'm looking at it for 10 minutes.

Over half of my PCs and notebooks I support are 3 to 5 years old. Just about all my problems are "I just clicked and didn't really read..." and usually I get that answer after I'm looking at it for 10 minutes.

LOL!

2tHgw.jpg

Got my wife an HP laptop last year and she still loves it, no issues. You try like a USB mouse to eliminate the possibilty of a bad touchpad? I'm using a Logitech wireless laptop mouse with the nano receiver on mine and it's sweet...

My kids are killing me with just clicking yes to all. My computers all were running crapppy. The best one is my hand me down laptop that my kids never touch. I had to send it to my brother to reformat and setup for me and it works great now. My old laptop "just stopped working" when my kids were using it, sent it to my brother, apparently they spilled soda or ice tea into it.