Cutting stock head for blaster pistons ans 4mil stroke

I need to find someone who can cut the stock head to run blaster pistons,and to cut it to run a 4mil stroker.

Im going to run a 4mil crank with blaster pistons obviously.

I have never really asked around about this.

Im not positive, but for some reason i think i remember hearing that it requires some welding. Chek with Mull egnineering. Why the stock head? Just wanting the stealth look? I believe that CP is working on a stock looking head that accepts domes like a cool head for the wompus cylinders which have stock head bolt pattern. If you arent in a hurry that may be an option

why blaster pistons? i know that they are about the same size or so but still?? this just confuses the hell at out of me

Well i either have to run wiseco 795's or blaster pistons im at 66mm. A set of 66mm 795's is like 200 bucks. i can get two stock blaster pistons for 105.

I have to either have headwork done or buy a coolhead because i dont want to run a spacer plate stroker.

Tell ya what Burt, I got a cool head from pro-design sitting out in the garage that I would part with for 25 bucks plus shipping. Get your self some domes made from dave at noss and for about a hundred bucks you will have the correct set up and you will always be able to switch piston type and play with compression in the future.

Try and give kevin at Herr Jugs a call. He can get you squared away... I think in the long run you will end up spending about the same on all the work with the stock head as you would to just buy a cool head. Call kevin up and buy a cool head from him and have him cut you a set of custom domes.