Issues With Tripledsracing - Dave

I see you lurking around all of these sites but not posting, so why don't you fill me in on exactly why you won't just back out of this deal since the bike was not as advertised? That is the main problem here, the other issues are just icing on the cake. The bike isn't as advertised, I have offered to put this bike back together (in better condition than it came to me) and would even drive AT LEAST half way back...heck I'm so ready I might drive to your house. What is there to stop you from trading back then? You could then put this bike back up for sale and get the 15k you said you could easily get out of it. Easy...it's just that easy. Give me the word...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a bunch of fuckin retards it may cost him 600 bucks to fix and i offered to pay him that and will...but he is con artist and a lier...

you guys tell me if i was done wrong when i bought it?..suppose to been 10-11 plate and 16mil dm..

http://www.planetsand.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/1016426/16_DM_TRIPLE_MOTOR_FOR_SALE#Post1016426

im not trading bac he brought his mecanic with him and took over an hour to go through and start it if he wanted or what ever and when we left the deal was sealed and what ever he done after it left i have no clue and im not responsible now if he would have torn it down and the crank was fried or pistons burnt to a crisp i could see him being upset...also he even told me he was gonna buuy this motor and i beat him by 10 minutes so he would have ended up with it anyway...im through talkin and il do what i told him il give him a brandnew h&s hood and 200 cash to fix it and was told by the guy that sold me the motor thats all it will cost to get it fixed..but he just wants to blow this up and im done talkin and have dealt with alot of people and have always sent my stuff out..for the other fucker that posted on the other site he never said a word to me until about 3 weeks ago and it had been almost a year and he actually raced the bike and expects me to do something about it now!...wtf is wrong with people..another memeber done me the same way said the crank went down on him and he has raced the bike all year long but i paid him to have iot fixed which it was suppose to been a bilet crank but he said it wasnt but i couldnt prove if it was or not..anyway il do what i told him and thats it i dont want the bike bac after its been tore down and god knows what he has done to it...

I see you lurking around all of these sites but not posting, so why don't you fill me in on exactly why you won't just back out of this deal since the bike was not as advertised? That is the main problem here, the other issues are just icing on the cake. The bike isn't as advertised, I have offered to put this bike back together (in better condition than it came to me) and would even drive AT LEAST half way back...heck I'm so ready I might drive to your house. What is there to stop you from trading back then? You could then put this bike back up for sale and get the 15k you said you could easily get out of it. Easy...it's just that easy. Give me the word...

He's a chicken shit. He knows damn well he lied through his teeth and traded you a pile of shit. I cant believe he would say "you need to talk to the guy who sold it to me". What kinda coward would say that besides him?

Dave,

You sold a motor as a DM that is not a DM. It is a 78mm bore Cheetah...smaller intakes, smaller exhaust, smaller transfers. So if I bought a cub, sleeved it and had it bored to a 78mm bore I could sell it as a DM as well?? Don't think so. It is not anything me and the original seller should hash out, this sale was between me and you.

Main shaft on the transmission $400, crank end $375, 11 plate clutch set-up $1250. What form of addition adds this up to $600 again?

Dave,

You sold a motor as a DM that is not a DM. It is a 78mm bore Cheetah...smaller intakes, smaller exhaust, smaller transfers. So if I bought a cub, sleeved it and had it bored to a 78mm bore I could sell it as a DM as well?? Don't think so. It is not anything me and the original seller should hash out, this sale was between me and you.

Main shaft on the transmission $400, crank end $375, 11 plate clutch set-up $1250. What form of addition adds this up to $600 again?

ask justin kirk!..like i said you was gonna buy the dam thing from him also so i think if justin wants to make that part right with ya then so be it but im gonna pay for the tranny shaft which wasnt broke when it left me and the crank end which wasnt that way either but i will do that but thats it and aint no way in hell im takin the bike bac after you got your hands on it!..im threw talkin and your stuff will be shipped out asap!..

If I would have gotten this motor off of Justin, and had this issue he would take it back no questions asked...I guarantee it.

First of all the only way I would be happy is with the bikes back. You are offering $200 and an HS hood. I never asked for an HS hood, and I don't pay near $400 for them either. Secondly you are going off of Justins post that it would be $600 to fix the issues, but you are looking at more like $775. Main shaft on the transmission $400, crank end $375. That still doesn't address that this is not a DM, nor the 11 plate clutch set-up which is $1250. So to get things started you are saying you are going to send the $775 then?

I generally stay out of shit like this, but I feel compelled to chime in here. It seems to me that this is a clear case of misrepresentation of an item being sold. I don't believe for a second that the seller didn't know of these problems. We dump tons of money into these bikes and work on them constantly. I know my bike like the back of my hand and can assure you that I know every little thing on my bike. That said, this deal needs to be made right. This isn't some small time used parts deal. This is bikes for a bike and one person is clearly not happy that their end was not accurately described.

Triple, I fully expect that you will make this deal right. If you do not, you do realize that you will never be taken seriously on ANY of the ATV forums ever again right? Your reputation will be forever ruined and you will never be allowed to sell on BansheeHQ again and I am sure none of the other sites.

So, what's it going to be? Are you going to keep up the innocent "I didn't know" act or are you going to man up and make this right??

If I would have gotten this motor off of Justin, and had this issue he would take it back no questions asked...I guarantee it.

First of all the only way I would be happy is with the bikes back. You are offering $200 and an HS hood. I never asked for an HS hood, and I don't pay near $400 for them either. Secondly you are going off of Justins post that it would be $600 to fix the issues, but you are looking at more like $775. Main shaft on the transmission $400, crank end $375. That still doesn't address that this is not a DM, nor the 11 plate clutch set-up which is $1250. So to get things started you are saying you are going to send the $775 then?

yes i will pay the 400.00 cash no questions asked and will send the other stuff as i told ya!..

The fact you (or Kirk) didn't realize this was a cheetah topend after owning it says a lot to me. How in the fuck did you not catch that??? The size of transfers on the cylinder visually as well as the fact it takes cr250 reed cages not cr500. Or the rear stud locations.

Or the fact it didn't have a mattoon clutch setup??? You never once took the clutch cover off? It says NMotion right on it. Or notice the clutch cover didn't extend an abnormal amount to hold the 11plate? (usually these have the mattoon billet clutch covers as well) I'm surprised it had straight cuts in it when he pulled the cover off, LOL...

I also think that PPS should have seen a few of these tell tale signs when looking at the bike.... but as soon as he got the bike back to the shop and caught them.

Another thing is that you had been having ignition issues with this motor. The flywheel/stator problem... then found it was coil's. The stretched threads are a perfect indicator you fucked that up when pulling the flywheel (didn't you have to replace the flywheel as well?).

The cross threaded shaft is another newb mistake. You just didn't know what you were doing and kept gunning it on after it was screwed up.

Kirk sold you something not as advertised? YES. but you bought it and never even realized it. Now you're selling something you have no idea how to maintain and is WAY over your head and think it's Kirk's fault? NO

This would be easy to deal with by trading back, then dealing with Kirk about getting something not as adverstised. A cheetah topend is not worth near what a DM topend would be as far as resale value goes, I don't care what anyone says.

As I see it, you owe PPS a billet shaft, an 11plate clutch setup, a DM triple topend, and pay to fix the crank end. He can give you back the broken shaft, nine plate and cheetah topend.... OR just trade him back!

The fact you (or Kirk) didn't realize this was a cheetah topend after owning it says a lot to me. How in the fuck did you not catch that??? The size of transfers on the cylinder visually as well as the fact it takes cr250 reed cages not cr500. Or the rear stud locations.

Or the fact it didn't have a mattoon clutch setup??? You never once took the clutch cover off? It says NMotion right on it. Or notice the clutch cover didn't extend an abnormal amount to hold the 11plate? (usually these have the mattoon billet clutch covers as well) I'm surprised it had straight cuts in it when he pulled the cover off, LOL...

I also think that PPS should have seen a few of these tell tale signs when looking at the bike.... but as soon as he got the bike back to the shop and caught them.

Another thing is that you had been having ignition issues with this motor. The flywheel/stator problem... then found it was coil's. The stretched threads are a perfect indicator you fucked that up when pulling the flywheel (didn't you have to replace the flywheel as well?).

The cross threaded shaft is another newb mistake. You just didn't know what you were doing and kept gunning it on after it was screwed up.

Kirk sold you something not as advertised? YES. but you bought it and never even realized it. Now you're selling something you have no idea how to maintain and is WAY over your head and think it's Kirk's fault? NO

This would be easy to deal with by trading back, then dealing with Kirk about getting something not as adverstised. A cheetah topend is not worth near what a DM topend would be as far as resale value goes, I don't care what anyone says.

As I see it, you owe PPS a billet shaft, an 11plate clutch setup, a DM triple topend, and pay to fix the crank end. He can give you back the broken shaft, nine plate and cheetah topend.... OR just trade him back!

i see it that you have a HUGE mouth and need to keep yopur opinion to yourself!..

Dave,

Do not get this twisted. This does not resolve the issue, only the issues with the motor that have to be fixed. This does not answer lack of DM nor the 11 plate set-up. As I said I am not going to be happy until this is either back at your house or there is a triple DM here...

Dave,

Do not get this twisted. This does not resolve the issue, only the issues with the motor that have to be fixed. This does not answer lack of DM nor the 11 plate set-up. As I said I am not going to be happy until this is either back at your house or there is a triple DM here...

It sounds like you'll be luckey to get the $400.

The simple solution would be to trade back. Thats what I would do.

It sounds like you'll be luckey to get the $400.

The simple solution would be to trade back. Thats what I would do.

"heres a plate of dog poo. I said it was gold and you paid the price of gold, but I gave you dog poo and your stuck with it. If you dont like the dog poo, go find the dog that shat it out and ask him to change his diet"

Dave, I like you and I think this goes WAY deeper than your knowledge. If it was me, I would ask Art to give you a few days to figure this all out. In those few day I would contact who you bought it from and explain to him the deficiencies that were in the motor that were existing when you bought it. (not a DM, and not an 11 plate) If he is capable of refunding you or compensating you then great. If not and he wants to buy it back, then great. The crank, tranny, axle issues are your responsibility. I dont doubt that you were unaware of them, but bottom line is they exist and were not made knowledge. Art WILL NOT and WOULD NOT risk his business over a transaction like this. The fact that you think hes trying to pull something over on you is rediculous. I understand your frustration with all of this, but its un excusable to try and dance around it. Put yourself in his shoes.. He got half of what he negotiated to get. I hope you make this right. Justin IS NOT a builder, nor is he qualified enough to tell someone what the fix to the problem is gonna cost. The only way to FIX this is with a new cylinder, new clutch setup, and a new axle. (Jeff will not warranty that axle. It was in a tripple, and it was left loose. Its not his products problem) And as I see it, there are a set of carbs owed as well.. No matter what happens, I hope for both that this is made right. And both parties can sleep at night knowing it is ok.

And for anyone trying to remember which bike this was, this is a picture of the bike he was selling on this site for the last few weeks, maybe you'll remember it.

TripleD.jpg

TripleD-01.jpg

Man that blows! Go put a fist in his face... On a side note looks like cheetabanshee11s bike to me.... He fucked me and several others here.. Were was the bike??