Issues With Tripledsracing - Dave

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully this gets taken care of. For both of you. It sucks on both ends.

I had a similar deal go down lately with that single seat long travel chassis I traded my shee for. Finally got around to having the frame X-Rayed for SCORE certs, and it had some cracks in it that had to be fixed... The frame had just been powdercoated before I got it... banghead 2500 bucks in powder, and 700 bucks to have the cracks fixed, and she's certified. :headbang:

I can see how not knowing what your selling could get dangerous. Hopefully everything turns out for both of you. :cheers:

• 5 weeks later...

What I think is funny is a bunch of people that don't have first hand knowledge think it's their right to chime in on this deal.

Unless you personally were there when the bike was sold, torn down, looked at, etc...how do you know what the deal is?

I like both people in this dispute. I've personally dealt with Tripled's a number of time over the years and he has been absolutely great to me, and I've tried to return the favor.

In my opinion, as stated by someone else earlier, I think this motor and build was way over Dave's head. I don't think he purposely mislead Art in the trade/sale of this quad.

That being said...it is his responsibility and his alone to make it right.

Tyler...

I know this is the HQ and we pride ourselves in saying what we want, etc.

However....two other sites have done away with outsider cheer leading without first hand knowledge of the events.

I understand what you're going to say about protecting the members from bad sellers...I get that.

Shouldn't you protect the seller/buyer from misinformation being spread, etc. What if Art is a total dipshit and a liar

(Art, by no means am I saying that...this is JUST an example...I already said it's Dave's responsibility to make this right)

Here's an example... A while back some people came on here talking shit about a builder, saying he's a hack, etc.

Everyone jumped on ship, saying they agree, etc.

Then, from a little research and forum knowledge I POSTED links on other forums where the very people that were calling him hack had absolutely praised his work in the past, etc. And suddenly everything did a complete 180 turn around....

All I'm saying is, if you're not the buyer or seller...stay out of it.

Give tripleds time to make this right. I know Dave, he's not trying to screw anyone. Is he a little hot headed and hot tempered? Sure...we all can be (Myself included).

Keep in mind, this deal didn't even transpire on HQ or ATVDragracers, it transpired on PlanetSand. (Yes...I know, lots of members are members on all three sites, I get that. keeping members safe...I get that.)

Just saying....let the two parties involved figure it out, give them ample time. This kind of deal isn't solved overnight.