turbo help

coryv4

Call me what you want, but Im questioning your ability to do this already. If your looking for cheap, then you are looking the wrong direction.. Nothing about the trubo bikes are cheap. But, you can buy the small pumps of of ebay, you will need to know what PSI your turbo requires. you will have to build a reservoir for the oil, or buy one, you are gonna need a battery to run it, as well as the fuel pump. Yes, you have to run a pump. You will have to search around for a pipe, any will work but the dyno port pipes are the best IMO, I dont have one on mine its a moto fast, but if I had my choice it would be the other. You can pipe the bike coolant system to it. Judging by your questions, and what seems to be the lack of basic knowledge about it, Im telling you that you are over your head, and are better off sticking with an NA motor. But if you want to try, good luck.

well let me tell you i am more than capable of fabricating all of this i just need some tips from people that have done it or seen it and i thought a motofast 2 into1 was a low to mid pipe and you have one on a drag bike?i had this working perfect on my snowmobile but that had the pulse lines so i used a spare fuel pump as the oil pump and yes the fuel pump cycled the oil.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol..you better listen to n20 about the turbo bikes they are hell to get right and if you do get it running good well the next pass it could go all to crap,blow up,etc..there is only a few builders i know that can get a turbo to work and they(k&t-a&s)have a heck of a time out of em as well..i was gonna build a turbo bike until i seen dan at a race tuning on his every pass and always something breaking or adjusting constantly but when u do get it going please let us know how it goes,which i know how its gonna be a disaster waitin to happen!..and a snomo and a banshee is 2 different beast!..

same thing...you need to tap either the intake, or case under the crank for your pulse lines. yes, both motofast, and dynoport are peaky ass mid pipes. no mid-top, mid-low, just a short burst of mid. now, i'm not the expert, but i'd say the fact that they work is simply because they do have mid-range power........

my buddy has a pipe that may work il see if i can get pics and let n20 look at it and see if it would work if so he would sale it to ya im sure..also maybe call dan or kim and get some info from them before you go to far with it!..but i hope you figure it out so i can start to build me one if you are successful with it just keep us uptodate on the build if u dont mind!..good or bad and if its bad heck at least you gave it a shot..

my buddy has a pipe that may work il see if i can get pics and let n20 look at it and see if it would work if so he would sale it to ya im sure..also maybe call dan or kim and get some info from them before you go to far with it!..but i hope you figure it out so i can start to build me one if you are successful with it just keep us uptodate on the build if u dont mind!..good or bad and if its bad heck at least you gave it a shot..

Dave these people are too fucking stupid to listen to people with experience, so fuck it. Dont listen to a damn thing I said, and do whatever the hell you wanna do with your turbo POS sled and bike... Good luck, let us know how it turns out..

Dave these people are too fucking stupid to listen to people with experience, so fuck it. Dont listen to a damn thing I said, and do whatever the hell you wanna do with your turbo POS sled and bike... Good luck, let us know how it turns out..

now why would you call my bike and sled a pos obviously its not because the snowmobile won 3 open mod grass drags

In what year? 1985?

well no seeing how last year was 2009 and i beat a zr 440 ported and piped in a 660 ft and i have the turbo bigger carb prted bored and heads milled with ethanol and clutched to take off at 7000rpm witch is enough to let the turbo spool and geared

You might be right, but cory was asking some very watered down questions. Haven't we all seen these guys before " Hey how much power could I make with a 20 mil" and you never see them again. Before N2o posted, I was thinking that cory was in over his head. Guess time will tell.