Banshee dying on the top end

kpennepacker

I had my banshee out this weekend and as long as I half throttle it, it ran strong but when I cranked into it full throttle it would start sputtering. I have a Nology coil setup and 34mm flatside carbs. I am running the stock petcock with a Tee in it and 3/8 fuel line. I just ordered a dual pingle since it seems to be the problem. The bike power bands strong but seems to starve for fuel. I have the ground for the nology system right to the head. Is there anything else that would cause that.

if it's sputtering and breaking up when you stab the throttle wot, then it's rich...rich enough and it will even fall on it's face......if it just winds up or gets kinda quiet and seems to fall flat, until you back out of it, then it's lean....

Ok. I have CPI pipes v-force 3reeds. I have charriot intake with built in cross over. I am running an .08 over bore wiesco forged pistons and a Mod quad head an 21cc domes. A dune port Uni pod filters with the 34mm flatside. I am running the Nology ignition and plugs that came with it. I search the forum and tried to find what guy are running to get me in the ball part. Right now I have 190 main in each carb. I am around 500' in elevation. According to the digital tool kit I should be around a 380 and 37 on the pilot.

Now the problem is out of the hole half throtttle it is shot of of the cannon. even through the gears. It power bands hard and pulls hard. As soon as you open the throttle all the way it falls flat. A slight sneeze then flat. I let back to half throttle and its back to pulling hard. I pulled plugs and they still look like new. I was looking to see if it was rich or lean.

Ok. I have CPI pipes v-force 3reeds. I have charriot intake with built in cross over. I am running an .08 over bore wiesco forged pistons and a Mod quad head an 21cc domes. A dune port Uni pod filters with the 34mm flatside. I am running the Nology ignition and plugs that came with it. I search the forum and tried to find what guy are running to get me in the ball part. Right now I have 190 main in each carb. I am around 500' in elevation. According to the digital tool kit I should be around a 380 and 37 on the pilot.

Now the problem is out of the hole half throtttle it is shot of of the cannon. even through the gears. It power bands hard and pulls hard. As soon as you open the throttle all the way it falls flat. A slight sneeze then flat. I let back to half throttle and its back to pulling hard. I pulled plugs and they still look like new. I was looking to see if it was rich or lean.

lean mains

Well I went to the cucle shop and got some what lucky. They had a pair of 400 mains so I got them and some other from like 320 and down. I had 35s in for pilots whick I left alone sine it seemed to run very well down low may have to adjust later on. I move the needle clip to the 4th notch up 1 from orignle. I put the air scews one turn out for a base line and put the dual petcock on and new fuel lines. SO I will try it tomorrow, and let you guys know. Thanks for all the help.

I had my banshee out this weekend and as long as I half throttle it, it ran strong but when I cranked into it full throttle it would start sputtering. I have a Nology coil setup and 34mm flatside carbs. I am running the stock petcock with a Tee in it and 3/8 fuel line. I just ordered a dual pingle since it seems to be the problem. The bike power bands strong but seems to starve for fuel. I have the ground for the nology system right to the head. Is there anything else that would cause that.

my banshee is doing the same thing let me know what it takes mineis messed up