My $2 Mod!

SAVAGE420

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey savage....Ive had this in the back of my head since you posted it.....im wondering if you capped one end of the bars with a silicone plug then filled it with a heavy weight oil or thick thick fluid and then make another silicone plug and forced it into the bar to seal it......wondering if that would dampen better than just solid silicone throughout the bars.....

Hey savage....Ive had this in the back of my head since you posted it.....im wondering if you capped one end of the bars with a silicone plug then filled it with a heavy weight oil or thick thick fluid and then make another silicone plug and forced it into the bar to seal it......wondering if that would dampen better than just solid silicone throughout the bars.....

Dont know if you already know this but make sure if you are going to fill it with anything oil base that you use rtv instead of pure silicone or your going to have a big mess on your hands.