Wheelies

fargo_182

I've had trouble doing wheelies with my bike since I got it.

Specs.

.60 over wisecos, vforce reeds, k&n filter, pro circuit platinum pipes.

I can't do wheelies on pavement, I've done maybe 3. It seems difficult to find that sweet spot where it wants to raise up. I can do it from 1st obviously, but from a roll it won;t pop. She's got power, I'm as fast as a stage 2 cam 450r.

Is it gearing? My buddy and his 450r can pop wheelies in 5th gear all day long.

I can get his to do wheelies.

I don't know the gearing on it I'll have to check and update this. Maybe that's it.

It used to have 22's now has 20's on rear.

stock gearing is 14/40-41 i think. 4strokes are always easier to do wheelies on. with speed, my front end will come up in 3-4th gear, and im roughly 180lbs. pull back, gas it, and hope for the best. your on a 2stroke now bud! :cheers:

I cant wheelie for shit either and I have way more done than you. Doesn't really bother me because I know my dumb ass would try one showing off to my friends, bring it a little past the balance point and eat shit.

Lmao, I have done this from a stop and ended up cart wheeing the banshee. seriously it flipped sideways over itself. Bent an a-arm and rim. Haven't dragged froma stop since haha.

thats werid alll i have is t6 pipes and no lid on my air box and i can ride wheeles in 4th pretty easy and can pull it in 5th kneeing on the seat

Sorry I didn't explain well. I do it with out trying whether I want to or not and sitting on the tank.

Lmao, I have done this from a stop and ended up cart wheeing the banshee. seriously it flipped sideways over itself. Bent an a-arm and rim. Haven't dragged froma stop since haha.

x2...thats why i never do!

If it's in 2nd or 3rd just rev and dump the clutch. At the same time pull up hard on the handle bars.

I do mine in 4th so the engine isn't as peaky. Haven't tried a slow off the pipe wheelie in a while.

Oh yeah, practice!!! And train yourself to cover that rear brake.

When i was just bolt ons, i had to dump the clutch in 1st or 2nd, slam my butt down on the seat to get enough traction to pop it up while it was barely moving.

4 stokes are just easier due to the TQ they make and how/where they make it.

I throw it back a little in this video(im in the Red banshee HQ shirt; thanks loco!):

http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff111/raguncajun/?action=view&current=riding6-27-10part2.mp4#!oZZ11QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs240.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fff111%2Fraguncajun%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Driding6-27-10part1.mp4%26

but as you can tell, i still need lots of work. I still have to figure out why my bike wants to pull right when doing a wheelie. banghead

When i was just bolt ons, i had to dump the clutch in 1st or 2nd, slam my butt down on the seat to get enough traction to pop it up while it was barely moving.

4 stokes are just easier due to the TQ they make and how/where they make it.

I throw it back a little in this video(im in the Red banshee HQ shirt; thanks loco!):

http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff111/raguncajun/?action=view&current=riding6-27-10part2.mp4#!oZZ11QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs240.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fff111%2Fraguncajun%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Driding6-27-10part1.mp4%26

but as you can tell, i still need lots of work. I still have to figure out why my bike wants to pull right when doing a wheelie. banghead

damn cajun....hoistin the front while cruisin pretty fast haha.......both your tires got the same pressure in them? maybe thats why you're pullin to one side?