Where will we camp?

Where do you want to camp at?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

im 27, feel like im 52 though ! so me and lefty and the kids are gonna put around the dunes and ill bring my digi so i can get alot of action pics. did we ever figure out if the kids were going to have a spot to ride too ? az, will the lt 50 with no paddles be ok ? or do i need to break out the 80 :twisted:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jethro, Your more than welcome to take mine up the hill.

Evil, Your kids 50 will do fine if you let all the air out of em. I just got the paddles at the end of last year.

Heres Junior at age 5. LT modified 50's Rock

fb7154e8.jpg

My daughter on her 80

fb7154e9.jpg

This is what we have to do to Jethro

fb7154e4.jpg

um noramly i would let some one  do that to me but with lefty and stan around the would probably take a pee on me or somthing :cry:  

i think a pot luck would be a good idea  :D  

lefty you such a wuse man lol you will be used to it in like no time flat :D

LMAO!!! As soon as I saw that picture and the caption of "This is what we need to do to Jethro.." I IMMEDIATELY THOUGHT "Hell I could piss right on him and he couldn't do anything......."

I would hate to be buried in sand. Just sitting around camp I get enough in my shoes and pockets and "other places". I can't imagine getting buried up to my neck.....

Just kidding Jethro. Its fun to mess with ya to see what kind of reply you give. Are you still gonna need a ride there?

A pot luck sounds good. I usually bring a gas grill for burgers etc. Stoffer's lasagna is a good one to do. It takes 2hour in the oven so you go for a good ride, plus you can feed alot of people with one. There will be at least 2 other toy haulers so we'll have 3 ovens to use. Does the ice cream man go to Gordon's. He does at Glamis...hint hint.

We usually eat in Gila Bend at a Mexican joint on the way down there on Friday, eat lunch at Pair A Dice on Saturday, each his own on Saturday night.

How many people are going to be tenting it and how many with trailers?

We had better rope off a big area whoever gets down there first.

I can probably be there by 3 on Friday.

I have about 400' of Caution Tape I can use.