Where will we camp?

Where do you want to camp at?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't really care i guess i just am gona be hill shooting most of the time but i guess i can strait line dragg

Hill Shooting, Dragging..... Lets see you dune and keep up. When me and my buddies dune, we are 5th and 6th gear wide open all the time. Try and keep up Junior. :lol:

I have to admit that there's gonna be a chance that I'm gonna be pretty slow when we go. I still might be trying to get used to the new mods... But we'll see. As for this being a boozefest, I don't think it should be too bad, only one we should worry about is jeffro. Word has it that on his last trip he ended up climbing on top of a mobilehome with some underwear on his head and he started chanting something about bikini wearin mosquitos :? This trip should be fun for everyone of all ages.

We're thinking of bringing the kids too. Are there any little dunes for them to ride near camp like there are at Glamis. ALSO LITTLE DUNES ARE GOOD FOR JUMPING. If we all bring digi camera's we can get some good shots for BHQ. Crashes are also fair game for photos along with a good roost as long as the person is okay. This sounds like a good time. Sand is Sand anywhere you go.