Where will we camp?

Where do you want to camp at?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that wash one is a good place to camp. Its close to the store,OLDS,Comp,Lizard Hill, China Wall,BoardmanVille etc. Since its not a major weekend it won't be crowded at all. Thats were we always go and haven't had any problems. If it's by the store its a good place for averyone to meet. If its a holiday, NFW would I camp there.

I can not beleve you could not find me. I could dam near watch the drags from the top of my rig. I always park generaly in the same place everytime I go.

we need something like christmass lights or a flag with our BHQ ID on it. I wrote THX-1138 on all my flags hoping someone from BHQ would see it.

I will make a huge "BHQ" sign and post it above my rig so everyone can see. yes ? no ? what do you think ? I try and be there b4 everyone elce shows up so everyone can just look for the sign (and my trailer in pic) and make camp.

I would prefer Buttercup, thats my 1 vote up there. :D

BUTTTT, it doesn't matter to me. I'm game.

If it is at Gordons, just not to far down, I hate getting stuck.

Don't forget to make room for me. 8)

This is my setup, and there will be 2 other trailers just as big or bigger, 5th wheels!!!