~Sold~ Parting The blue Banshee out

hey guys, i know alot of you may hate me, cause i run my mouth and stuff, and once again im sorry for that,but when it comes to selling stuff you can trust me because i am not the type of guy to screw people over, please ask around or look at my feed back. Anyways, im gauging interest in parting the blue banshee out. I would really like to sell the bigger things first like motor pipes and stuff. Please note that i am not going to take the bike apart for nothing, you really have to be interested in the motor or the specific part. I really need the motor and the pipes to go first. Anyways here is a list that i came up with. All prices do not include shipping, and please note that im selling everything except for the frame, front end, and rear end. everything else can go. here is a list

Motor (starts first or second kick, i dont know compression so dont ask), it comes with carbs, the motor of course, and airbox and filter all for 960 bucks (pretty good deal)

pipes (CPI small bore with CSFX silencers or rocket pipes, your choice, pick one) would like 480

Front ss rims with new tires that have 3 rides, their not scratched or anything, i would like 290

Back rear tires and rims, ( they have some scratches and scuffs but not bent at all, tires have like 70% tread left) 130

Douglas rims with sand tires ( bought from alfie) would like 200 (its what i payed so i wanna get that back)

Handle bars and misc stuff (just ask for it, i have prices made up. Please let me know guys and pm me

here are pics of the bike I have more just ask for more if you want

DSCF0397.jpg

DSCF0398.jpg

DSCF0396.jpg

DSCF0395.jpg

DSCF0391.jpg

Edited by ELKARACING_SHEE