2010 Kansas Hillclimb Championship

locogato11283

2010 Kansas Hillclimb Championship

Sept. 25 at 7 PM and Sept. 26 at 10 AM.

Hill is located about 5 miles west of Wathena, KS. It sits right on 36 highway. There is a big field for parking right next to the highway.

This is a two day event that combines places from both days to determine the winner overall.

Two rides per class per day.

Bring out your bikes and ATV's.

There are tons of bike classes.

Ron Deeken

816-244-2607

rwd001@ccp.com

or

locogato11283 on BansheeHQ

No practices. The hill is not overly difficult. It is however difficult to go fast. You have to time the hill. Here are a couple videos of it..

That were i was going, being able to time the jumps and gear it right. Oh well, guess we'll just have to grip it and rip it huh.

Unless your blastin up the hill with alot of power, you pretty much just ride up it. Don't be fooled on how easy Tyler makes that look. His bike is stupid fast and enables him to jump from hill to hill. What are you running for a motor? Anything less than a 4mil cub, I would think that 14/41 would be good.

I know that, reverse is the only chance I have vs Tyler. Figured if I run it would be more comparable to his 450 runs.

Its just a stock stroke dune port with all the bolt-on's. I be up there Sat. night for for sure, trying to rally some buddies to make the trip as well.

• 1 month later...