Help plz! Anyone

zmania07

Well like I said I'm new but all I can say is that it will just roll when u take off even if given it full throttle but if u hold the throttle it will finally just take off fast as he'll but once u slow down it does the same thing just slowly goes till it takes off again and this is given it full throttle the whole time. So plz help I wana be able to ride it??

Well like I said I'm new but all I can say is that it will just roll when u take off even if given it full throttle but if u hold the throttle it will finally just take off fast as he'll but once u slow down it does the same thing just slowly goes till it takes off again and this is given it full throttle the whole time. So plz help I wana be able to ride it??

could be a cooked clutch plates .

Is this banshee stock or have mods done too it if it has mods list those that will help us solve the problem but i would defintly check out your carbs

Well I have t-6s and v force reeds and cool heads and boost bottle but other then that it's stock. And I am cleaning the carbs on Thursday so I am goin to see if that changes anything also. But I did change the spark plugs and it will run fine for like 5 min then go back to what it was doin

did you put the t-6's on? is this a new banshee to you?

askin cause it kinda sounds like you may be runnin the wrong jets in your carbs.......what size are your pilot jets and main jets?

Just bought it and never owned a banshee before so it's new to me. And I will look at my jetting not sure how to tell what they r at.

pull one carb off at a time.....take the float boal off of the bottom of the carb. there is a little brass bolt with a hole in it that is holding a white plastic shield on (the bolt with the hole is your main jet!) just above or below it (can't remeber which) there is a SMALL hole that has a TINY pilot jet down in it.....it requires a small flat head screwdriver to get to it...

the numbers of the jets are marked on them...