KickStartMyHeart

TeamRealtreeHD

I sold some parts to Cal... in the process, I got to know him, talked with him, etc. Cal is a straight forward guy who I feel would never screw a single soul. I have learned that Cal is very honest, knows alot about banshees and is just a pleasure to do business with. He gave great communication through the process and I have gained respect for him at the same time. Thanks Cal. Here's the beer I owe you :cheers:

Thanks brotha! We had a good showdown and finally agreed on a price. It was like clash of the titans lol!! Tony I appreciate the deal on the pipes and I look forward to installing em. I never doubted the condition of the pipes and know they are gonna be in perfect shape. Pleasure doing business with u and as always be safe brotha!

Thanks brotha! We had a good showdown and finally agreed on a price. It was like clash of the titans lol!! Tony I appreciate the deal on the pipes and I look forward to installing em. I never doubted the condition of the pipes and know they are gonna be in perfect shape. Pleasure doing business with u and as always be safe brotha!

Cal, i hope you werent doubting someone's pipes...lol.....

Cal, i hope you werent doubting someone's pipes...lol.....

Never once doubted the pipes, just couldnt land on a price for a while. The only pics I saw of the pipes are the ones he posted. I trust TeamRealTree and a scratch here or there and a lil blueing makes no difference to me, they're used and used are never perfect.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

great guy to deal with and did just what he said he would do.nice fast shipping and had nothing to worry about thanks alot man will do buisness agin

UPDATE: "Banshee 268" pm'd me last night and I made a mistake with the wheels I sent him. I bought the wheels several months ago and was told they were 8" wheels. I took the guys word for it and never measured em or mounted tires on em. I found a set of wheels with tires already mounted so i no longer had a use for the ones I bought. Banshee 268 said he wanted the supposed 8's that I bought and never mounted. I sold em to him and come to find out they are 9's. It was an honest mistake on my behalf and was not intentional. Being as I never mounted them or measured em I assumed they were 8's like I was told. Banshee 268, I apologize for the mistake and it WAS NOT intentional.

• 1 month later...

Terrific communication and true to his word.

My parts were exactly as stated and at a SUPER price.

Less than great dealings in the past have left me gunshy on buying used but this deal was A++

Cals an asset to HQ and one of the good guy's for sure!