Grips - Which ones?

I'm running renthal bars with scott grips. These things are personal preference only and I'm sure you'll get a shit ton of different opinions on this, But just get what is comfy to you thats what matters most. Some people run honda bend bars which I believe mine are some run a yamaha bend and some people run other things. From what I've heard from a lot of people Fast Flex bars are the shit they are just very pricey.

renthal kevlar grips are nice. i think like $22 a set but they dont wear for shit. otherwise, get some scotts or odi...the clamp on feature is nice, and from what ive heard prevent them from sliding around too. OURY grips are nice as well. and very soft

x2 on the spyders. A buddy of mine has them on his z and I LOVE them there very comfy. He has the older style mind you, the only difference I see between the two are the shapes of the cousions on the grips. Pro taper pillow tops are also very nice.

Excellent, thanks for the responses. Now, how does everyone tackle the key switch mount on aftermarket bars? I know I can just get rid of it, but what are the best bars to keep it in place - like stock?

Thanks-

i run pro taper bars and their pillow top grips. you will have to remove the key switch, you can buy a hidden key switch plate that mounts to the gas tank mounts for like $20 from a sight sponser. i got mine from jds custom. it cleans up the handle bar area very nicely and quick and easy to do.

Odi lock on grips.

I'm running oury grips and renthal 1 1/8 twin wall bars with a high cr bend and chrome bar caps to keep them on,plus they look good and protech your bar ends.