Fuck you Mikinia 38

jasons

Very deceptive on the descriptions and once again....prices are astronomical. Hell you could prolly go to a dealership and pay just a little more and get a brand new part. My fav is the price on his R-2 pipes (used). For the price he's asking, you might as well buy shears or cpi's for half that money.

Hes thinking this is Ebay, where dumb schlubs buy used parts for the cost of new. wtf?

I wonder what hes charging for those fullbores in the pics? Probably $700

Edited by pabansheematt

WOW!! After reading all this, Im avoiding him. I didn't see one positive? Prices are to high anyway.

Yup. He's in it for the money. Rarely posts on this site if ever. He's a rat looking for the cash. And takes the pennies too. I wanted a set of A Arms from him. A black set off a 2005-2006 model. He wanted a number that would make your head spin. I could have bought brand new Arms, +2's and such, and had them shipped to my door at a better price.

This guy is in it for the money. Nothing else. And wants every penny. Takes advantage of places like BHQ to advertise.

This is his job, and he's very bad at it.

WOW!! After reading all this, Im avoiding him. I didn't see one positive? Prices are to high anyway.

It pisses me off. I see people complain everyday. This is not how good business works. If people are not pleased, work it the fuck out.

This guy's a bum. I have been a member for a few years now and see numerous posts of this guy ripping people off all the time. You never see FAST, alf, Cascade, HJR, etc. ripping people off. When they make a mistake, they make it right.

What does Minkia do? "Fuck you. Go home and cry in your crib"

Edited by TeamRealtreeHD

I looked into buying a frame from this guy wouldn't budge on his inflated price and has some booger eater way of comming up with shipping charges!! This guy is typical trailer trash junk collecter!!! He buys crap and tries to pass it off as gold. There is no place for him here, HQr's are too smart for his bullshit. More bad feedback than good, that says a lot.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=minkia38&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&page=1

Everyone go read his feedback. He even talks shit to people who left POSITIVE feedback. Someone please remind me, why is this guy a sponsor?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This is the bullshit this scammer sold me the ball joints were loose and filled with water. I say we take a poll and vote him off the BHQ we need to stop this guys from scamming anyone else on the forum no room for that shit here. the one tie rod is even bent.

ecbac327.jpg

9838f6b3.jpg

Bent tie rod end

f5c4666b.jpg

I was ripped off by this guy too i bought a set of shocks off ebay from him and the package was sent to a dead mail center. so i figure this asshole just grabbed a empty box and purpously sent it to a made up address. so he paid jackshit on shipping and and kept the rest for himself. and when i messaged him about it he said he sent it to the address provided and thats a bunch of horseshit this guys an ass. How can he have a buisness without a phone number???? he gave me some shitass excuse that hes a one man show. Its cuse he doesnt want to have to talk to all the people he rips off!!!! This guy is a worthless piece of shit and should get kicked off this site.

i guarantee you he nets 100k a year from e bay. GREEDY MOTHER FUCKER, he tries to buy my parts from ebay. but get this, he wants a discount! GREEDY.!

Fuck him. He don't belong on here.