douch bag list

ree_ree

here is a list of all them little pricks that piss you off and why here on the HQ

i'll start it off

jdforever12345 : (Today, 03:08 PM) hope u get like shot or something along those line in a robbery

talking about matt, who is a cop

here is a list of all them little pricks that piss you off and why here on the HQ

i'll start it off

jdforever12345 : (Today, 03:08 PM) hope u get like shot or something along those line in a robbery

ree ree......because he picks on retards like jdforever12345..........LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

weather goonie likes it or not. the kid is a douche bag waste of sperm

he clearly loves the attention, its obvious he never got any elsewhere in his life

i understand that bashing people like him may fuel their fire, in the little picture

but in the big picture , deep down, he knows hes a piece of shit, and he hates himself

if there is a god, may he have mercy on your soulless body goonieman

you know you are a waste of oxygen and you seem to be ok with it, thats half the problem

we understand you like causing problems and trying to aggravate people, but in the long run, and in the big picture of life,you will lose!

lmao yeah ok...

and would you like a kleenex or scotties?

LOL ^^^^^

You all are right, this thread will give them more of an effort to start bashing on all of you. I heard about the breast cancer comment, that is fucked up talking about someone's mom who has had breast cancer, there is just some things you don't talk shit about. If people get teary eyed about a comment like that and want that bastard banned then like loco has said before, everyone else would want to get other people banned for smart remarks, favoritism can't do that shit. I let little pricks like that just slide, that's all they can do is talk shit and get under people's skin. But i do agree if this dumb ass already got banned for talking shit to other members on here then gets back and talks some more, something should be done. These are kids who just like to bash on other people. Ignore em!

i'll start it off

so is this an official hq douche list?

why dont you add this fine outstanding young man right here to the list..........

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=125060&st=0

couple of outstanding, intellegent friends that he has too............ -_-

I sleep great at night! Mostly because I know that some day your dumbass is going to say the wrong thing to the wrong person IN REAL LIFE, not over the internet and hes going to split your fucking scull wide open.

i doubt it. he is a coward through and through. he don`t have the nuts to talk some of the shit he does on here. somebody gotta know him. find him or whatnot. my offer to start a fund stands 100 bucks in the push in goonies chin fund. can somebody check his i p number. get a roundabout location? we can go from there.