douch bag list

ree_ree

i doubt it. he is a coward through and through. he don`t have the nuts to talk some of the shit he does on here. somebody gotta know him. find him or whatnot. my offer to start a fund stands 100 bucks in the push in goonies chin fund. can somebody check his i p number. get a roundabout location? we can go from there.

yelrotflmao.gif

thats not even close to being my address....i dont even live in california, im sitting here laughing at the losers who are sending that person hate mail and calling her, and add the fact of mattseESC wasting his time attempting to find where i live. im having a good time reading your replies, keep convincing yourselfs that im a little child who lives with momma, its just makes me laugh harder and aim to annoy even more.

p.s. loco sent me my shirt, so he has my address go ask him for it.

thats not even close to being my address....i dont even live in california, im sitting here laughing at the losers who are sending that person hate mail and calling her, and add the fact of mattseESC wasting his time attempting to find where i live. im having a good time reading your replies, keep convincing yourselfs that im a little child who lives with momma, its just makes me laugh harder and aim to annoy even more.

p.s. loco sent me my shirt, so he has my address go ask him for it.

If your not a child then that makes your issues way way worse. i am sitting here laughing, thinking how pathetic a adults life must be that he sits around in his recliner eating cheeto's, talking shit to ppl on the web just to fill his life with joy. honestly dude get a life.

Well, here's the only other place I could see you living.

tampa6.jpg

no, he doesnt live there. he actually lives in his mothers basement. i actuallly found a picture of him his mother took of him while he was surfin the net. check it out vvv

nerd-46422.jpg