Banshee wont accelerate after 1/4 throttle

1) What type of aftermarket exhaust do you have? (FMF Gnarly pipes with Power Core 2 silencers)

2) What type of airfilter do you have? (Dual K & N filters)

3) Are you a)running a stock airbox with lid stock airbox with NO lid c) Stock airbox with vents d) no airbox at all ( D)

4) What is your elevation? (If you don't know, go here: http://www.topozone.com ) (Sea level)

5) What size pilot jets are you using? (#55)

6) What size main jets are you using?

(#152)

7) What temperature is your Banshee jetted for? (Don't know they came in the carbs)

8) Do you have a port job? (No, stock cylinders)

9) What kind of carbs? (PJ Keihin)

10) What size carbs? (35mm)

I´m not an expert but...

I think you are too rich on your jets. That´s why it won´t make any rpm´s.

Clean up your filters and put in new spark plugs and it´s also a good thing to clean your carbs also. Then I would go a smaller size pilots and mains.

I have ported stock cylinedrs and I have 35.5 PWK´s. 40-42 pilot and 152-155 mains, needle in the midle and 1.25-1.5 turns out.

-Pasi S.

I´m not an expert but...

I think you are too rich on your jets. That´s why it won´t make any rpm´s.

Clean up your filters and put in new spark plugs and it´s also a good thing to clean your carbs also. Then I would go a smaller size pilots and mains.

I have ported stock cylinedrs and I have 35.5 PWK´s. 40-42 pilot and 152-155 mains, needle in the midle and 1.25-1.5 turns out.

-Pasi S.

What size pilots & mains you think I should buy to start with dailing my jetting in?

I have a parking brake block off & the T.O.R.S removed. I think it's jetting, I just dont know which jets to start with.

TORS and parking brake are totally different things.

The block off is just a plate on the rear caliper.

Check the parking brake switch and wiring. It acts as a rev limiter.

I second this. Your jetting isn't that far off. But after you check your wiring, you need to yank your carbs and check your reeds (make sure there are no broken petals, etc.) and check your carb internals. PJ's (yours is either a 34 or a 36mm...) are very similar to PWk's in terms of jetting.

I second this. Your jetting isn't that far off. But after you check your wiring, you need to yank your carbs and check your reeds (make sure there are no broken petals, etc.) and check your carb internals. PJ's (yours is either a 34 or a 36mm...) are very similar to PWk's in terms of jetting.

I dont have the stock clutch perch with the parking brake wiring on it. I removed the TORS system completely. (clutch, throttle & carbs are not stock) The reeds are new but I will double check them. I know I need to adjust the float height on the right carb, cause gas be coming out of the drain hose a little. Thanks for any advice. All help is certainly appreciated.