i dont know whatswrong someone help?///

ok i have a 02 banshee boysen reeds and k&n im having a reallly hard time gettin it to run right. it will not idle . and backfires coming off the sensor. it has no power after 3/4 throttle the carbs are in sync. no powerband when i get into 5ht and 6th it bogs out and i have to down shift. i dont understand whats goin wrong anyone with someknowledge

ok i have a 02 banshee boysen reeds and k&n im having a reallly hard time gettin it to run right. it will not idle . and backfires coming off the sensor. it has no power after 3/4 throttle the carbs are in sync. no powerband when i get into 5ht and 6th it bogs out and i have to down shift. i dont understand whats goin wrong anyone with someknowledge

Could be a number of things.

1) Have you re-jetted since the mods?

2) Check your pickup gap on the flywheel. Should be the thickness of a business card. .016 (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

3) If you have a friend with a shee, try and swap your coil to rule that one out.

4) Also, same thing as #3, try swapping out your CDI with a buddy.

what should i run a 230 main and 25 pilot

I would probably start with a 250 and check it out its always better to start out too rich then too lean. And as far as the 25 pilot that would be fine until you get some pipes and then you would need a 27.5. As soon as you can afford to you need to get rid of the TORS that shit can be more problems then they're worth.

I would probably start with a 250 and check it out its always better to start out too rich then too lean. And as far as the 25 pilot that would be fine until you get some pipes and then you would need a 27.5. As soon as you can afford to you need to get rid of the TORS that shit can be more problems then they're worth.

i just disconnected the control box. one of the tors wires from the right carb shorted out against the exhaust. im thinking thats why it was backfiring

i just disconnected the control box. one of the tors wires from the right carb shorted out against the exhaust. im thinking thats why it was backfiring

Good chance thats it. Did you unhook it and try to run it?