problem.. poking my eyeball out..

guys im having trouble with my shee... its been giving me this problem since its been together for 3 months.. ..ok question guys i've been thru every electrical part on my bike, brand new reeds and carbs.. bike will break up in the high rpms.. is there something wrong with the engine possibly?? its a 4mil dune port from kev

guys im having trouble with my shee... its been giving me this problem since its been together for 3 months.. ..ok question guys i've been thru every electrical part on my bike, brand new reeds and carbs.. bike will break up in the high rpms.. is there something wrong with the engine possibly?? its a 4mil dune port from kev

what is ur timing set at?set it to 0 degrees.is ur jetting on,too rich will blubber the top end.did it always do it?if not did u change or adjust something?

you may be blowing the spark out ( most likely?) unscrew the caps off the coil and look at the wire in the plug wires is it rusty? is the cap make noise if you shake it ( resistor failure) try using a fine wire plug like a b8eg or b8evix ( oreilly's should be able to get them) might get a spark tester and see if it will jump a good sized gap..