Please welcome Sniper Racing Products!

Thank you for the warm welcome,

I was told this is the place I want to be and by judging by what I have seen in two weeks of being a member I agree!!! I would like to tell you a little bit about Sniper Racing Products. We are designers of expansion chambers, Two Stroke Tuning Software and various parts for racing. Everything we do is backed by science and math. Our first product to market is the the Sniper In-frame Assassins, designed on Two Stroke Tuning Software which its self is close to being on the market. We have designed and tested nine pipes that are good enough to clone. Our first line of pipes will be for aftermarket cylinders with the small flange and stock cylinders that are tuned to 10 BMEP. We will be doing an out of frame drag pipe for the same engines after we decide on which pipe we are going to go with.

!!!Thanks again!!!

Welcome!!!!!! Damn those pipes look awesome, will they be available in chrome?? or just bare, either way they look good.

We are going to do a electroless nickel plating. It is the ultimate nickel coating. Sometimes cranks and worn parts are electroless nickel plated and then reground. The nickel finish we will use coats the inside of the pipe and will delay carbon buildup.

any idear yet on silencer design??

and also just wanted to let you know the sniper name has been used on pipes already. there is a post about them if you use the search? they are not very popular so i'm not sure if there will be any confusion..

any idear yet on silencer design??

and also just wanted to let you know the sniper name has been used on pipes already. there is a post about them if you use the search? they are not very popular so i'm not sure if there will be any confusion..

Yes we are getting close on are muffler and tail pipe design. We are trying to come in full resonance. If we can it will help with scavenging. On our first test with the trial stampings both setups used the same mufflers and tail pipes to make sure the only thing different was the expansion chambers. We are expecting a power gain with our muffler set up. I don't think some other pipes that used the Sniper name means anything. I never heard of them. Our pipes are In-frame Assassins by Sniper. I would say to make sure somebody didn't get the wrong pipes is to make sure they are Assassins.

Make sure you design the end cap to accept a spark arrestor that is easy to take out and clean. That would help sell them as well. Nothing like seeing a 15K dollar drag machine with hoaky clamp on cobra sparkies.

Thanks for the input. We are in the process of making end caps that will accept Toomey Spark Arrestor's because of the easy c-clip fastener.