Basnhee stroker build help

Ok guys this is my first time on this site so sorry if I make myself look like a fool lol. To make a long story short I sent my parts to banshee boyz racing for what? Only god knows what in the world I was thinking. I lost all my parts and im starting from scratch, After trading off my dirtbike I got A banshee that needed a little work and im selling it to a friend to rebuild my current motor. Im wanting to go the 4 mill route and have a couple questions, Im leaning towards the 115 rod route because of the better rod angle and was curious if theres any major differences between the 2 other then that (keep in mind this will be a play bike no drag bike). Also I have a cool head so getting stroker domes is no big deal and I have a set of cylinders that someone opened the intakes and transfers pretty extensively on he didn't do any exhaust port work though. My question is will I be able to run these safely or do I need to get these ported? Do the exhaust ports need raised or lowered? Also does anyone know a good place to buy a whole (kit) or individual parts for this build other then flea bay? Any advice is greatly appreciated btw my banshee has t5s, pwk 28s, cfm alum air box, ported reed cages, and will have an adjustable timing key. Thanks in advanced, Gofast5 :dance:

The long rod Wiseco 795 series pistons are great and since the rod sits higher up in the piston it makes it stronger. You'll need to have those jugs ported for the 4mil/long rod set up too. Before you do just make sure you are going with stoker domes and not a plate because it will make a difference on the porting. I would spend the $35 on a adjustable timing plate instead of the degree key. Those keys can shear leaving you stranded somewhere. I run +5 degrees on my 4mil and it's good to have some adjustment to play around with.

Thats what I meant to say adjustable timing plate I've just always called it a timing key. Does it HAVE to be ported for the 4 mill setup? If it does Im not sure wether I can go this route or not I honestly dont have the extra 400 to report it. My intakes and transfers are done up on this cylinder but my exhaust isn't its inspect with a stock exhaust port.

Depending on whether or not the transfer ports have been raised you may not be able to use those cylinders.

Take a measurement in millimeters how far from the deck the transfer and exhaust port roofs are.

It is really easy to port to a 4mill crank. Mostly involves lowering the port floors and raising the exhaust a little.

Take those measurements, and pics if you can and pm me or just reply to this post.

Not another story about those HOMO BANSHEE BOYZ

Yup.. What I was thinking??? I honestly DONT KNOW. But my cousins fiance is a cop and im going to give him the tracking numbers ect to prove everything was sent hes going to try and take care of it..

Depending on whether or not the transfer ports have been raised you may not be able to use those cylinders.

Take a measurement in millimeters how far from the deck the transfer and exhaust port roofs are.

It is really easy to port to a 4mill crank. Mostly involves lowering the port floors and raising the exhaust a little.

Take those measurements, and pics if you can and pm me or just reply to this post.

Alright im having a blond moment where exactly am I measuring and to where? The deck to the transfers, and the deck to the exhaust port roofs? I have an electronic caliper but I don't have any micrometers. I know for a fact theres no exhaust work done on this im almost 100% posotive I can see where he messed with it a little bit where the pipe actually hooks up he just polished it a bit, the intakes and transfers are what he mainly did.

Yup.. What I was thinking??? I honestly DONT KNOW. But my cousins fiance is a cop and im going to give him the tracking numbers ect to prove everything was sent hes going to try and take care of it..

go get em shut those crooks down

go get em shut those crooks down

Im gonna try. Im only 15 so this is all out of my pocket. The quad itself the maintnance and half the parts on it are all things I bought myself. Losing a set of cylinders, 2 bottem ends without cranks and some random parts realy put a hurting on my ego.

the 4 mill long rod needs the 795 series pistons on smaller bore. the domes will need to be stroker domes ( no biggie call NOSS) you should use a cometic steel former basegasket that is as thin as possible that keeps the transfers as low as you can get usually in the 130-131 degree range. other types of gaskets will rase them up into the 134-136ish range and it may not like that very much. depending on what else was done to the cylinders you would be best to send the cases, crank, head, domes, and cylinders to someone to have it all matched together. case porting and cylinder prep is cutical to have one of these that runs well. i'm not sure how in the heck the spacer plate ones even run with a long rod crank..

the 4 mill long rod needs the 795 series pistons on smaller bore. the domes will need to be stroker domes ( no biggie call NOSS) you should use a cometic steel former basegasket that is as thin as possible that keeps the transfers as low as you can get usually in the 130-131 degree range. other types of gaskets will rase them up into the 134-136ish range and it may not like that very much. depending on what else was done to the cylinders you would be best to send the cases, crank, head, domes, and cylinders to someone to have it all matched together. case porting and cylinder prep is cutical to have one of these that runs well. i'm not sure how in the heck the spacer plate ones even run with a long rod crank..

Any idea who to send this too? Im looking to do this on a budget as im 15 and already had to buy new cylinders ect to even get it running in the first place. I need to get the stroker crank itself, 795 pistons, porting to either sets of cylinders I have and boring if its the unported set. I called white knuckle, passion, patriot, flotek, fast, hjr, redline, and k&t and was quoted around the $400 range for porting. White knuckle seemed to be the most pleasing and seemed like a VERY nice guy. Im also going to be putting a billet impellor and adjustable timing plate in this motor. Thanks for all the help guys!