Port work

CFH87

you need a stage 3 dune trail drag racer rider port.

i'm not even sure what to call my port anymore i'm thinking of calling it 100 dollar port 200 dollar port, 300 , 400, and 500 dollar port.. then add tq midrange or top end..

100 dollar top end port?

with your dune play port do you mostly trail ride or what do you do with it and where did you see all your gains?

I mainy ride mountain trails or fire roads. I dont do too many tight trails my shee aint really built for that. My gains are more mid to top. Talk to Jeff @ FAST he can give you what ever you want where ever you want it. He's a really good guy and he dont have a problem sitting on the phone with you to try and figure out what you really want.

you need a stage 3 dune trail drag racer rider port.

i'm not even sure what to call my port anymore i'm thinking of calling it 100 dollar port 200 dollar port, 300 , 400, and 500 dollar port.. then add tq midrange or top end..

100 dollar top end port?

Well in that case I have a $350 mid to top port job

Ok, so if they are all good at it, it all depends on who is the cheapest... And that is....?

they are all about the same, F.A.S.T racing, HJR, Wildcard. I would definitly use one of these guys as they are all well known on this site and all sponsors of this site. I picked Jeff @ F.A.S.T but he is very busy my cyls won't be home until late july, but worth the wait!

Ok, so if they are all good at it, it all depends on who is the cheapest... And that is....?

depends on the type of port you want/get. like i said, give 'em all (or atleast a few) a call and talk to them. most, if not all, of the site sponsors that do motorwork can custom port your cylinders to your riding style and where you want the power. theres a link to HJR's site in my sig and you can find links to other builders here --- site sponsors

I'd try to find a reputable local builder if possible. All of the people mentioned can do good work, and Redline has built 3 motors for me, and several more for my friends. But if I lived somewhere else, I know I'd look for someone close first and then consider the extra cost and time shipping my stuff around the country. Just shipping a motor will probably run upward of $200 and an additional 2 weeks of waiting round trip.