Coolant System

2 STROKIN'

never had an issue with cooling i've used the water wetter. the engine ice is just distilled water ( what your sapposed to use) and blue coolant..

i just buy a gallon of 50/50 mix anymore. easy to use and not nearly as insane in price.

never had an issue with cooling i've used the water wetter. the engine ice is just distilled water ( what your sapposed to use) and blue coolant..

i just buy a gallon of 50/50 mix anymore. easy to use and not nearly as insane in price.

I dont know about distilled, But it is deionized which means it wont oxidize your aluminum radiator as will cheap antifreeze. And in my opinion even if I was to replace it once a year because of rebuild or whatever its only $20 and to me its worth the $20. Shit I spend almost that when my girl and myself go to eat at McDonalds.And if your adding the water wetter to antifreeze how much is it really costing you. The gallon of antifreeze is what $10 and then the price of water wetter which is how much at least $5 to $10. Not really much of a savings IMO.

I dont know about distilled, But it is deionized which means it wont oxidize your aluminum radiator as will cheap antifreeze. And in my opinion even if I was to replace it once a year because of rebuild or whatever its only $20 and to me its worth the $20. Shit I spend almost that when my girl and myself go to eat at McDonalds.And if your adding the water wetter to antifreeze how much is it really costing you. The gallon of antifreeze is what $10 and then the price of water wetter which is how much at least $5 to $10. Not really much of a savings IMO.

You shoud really try the dollar menu. I really like the double cheesburger with extra pickels.

I use the water wetter too, I think it's dropped the temps a little bit.

You shoud really try the dollar menu. I really like the double cheesburger with extra pickels.

I use the water wetter too, I think it's dropped the temps a little bit.

Maybe I'll try that next time. Around here a double cheeseburger aint on the dollar menu you would have to order a mcdouble to get it for a dollar its the same thing just with one piece of cheese instead of two not that none of this matters, But I wasnt trying to put down water wetter I just think that engine ice is better. JMO

I would run the redline stuff my self. I have used the Engine Ice for a few years. If you read the back of the bottle of Engine Ice it says, Do not to mix with any water or antifreeze. Also to make sure the motor is bone dry of coolent befor adding. I found a lot of gritty crap in my cooling system befor I found this out.

You can look on their web site, if you dont believe me.

Good luck finding a bottle of Engine Ice on the trail if you over heat your bike.

I would run the redline stuff my self. I have used the Engine Ice for a few years. If you read the back of the bottle of Engine Ice it says, Do not to mix with any water or antifreeze. Also to make sure the motor is bone dry of coolent befor adding. I found a lot of gritty crap in my cooling system befor I found this out.

Good luck finding a bottle of Engine Ice on the trail if you over heat your bike.

that's why i didn't buy that stuff... i got the mix wit all good old prestone yellow ... mixed it 50-50... can always add other shit if needed... when in sand... that shit isnt anywhere to be had...mine hasn't over heated yet...

DiSkOe*1

You can add water if need be. I it will just raise the freezing temp, that is why they recomend draining and refilling with fresh engine Ice.

http://www.engineice.cc/faq.html

What do I do in an emergency if I have an issue and need some Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant on the track, trail or side of the road?

If you have lost coolant and are in an emergency situation, we recommend you add only water, a good bottled water preferably, and once you get the chance make any necessary repairs, flush the system and replace with 100% Engine Ice for optimum results and protection.

Can you mix Engine Ice with other products or types of coolant and antifreeze?

We recommend you never mix ANY TYPE of coolant and antifreeze products. One reason is that propylene glycol and ethylene glycol do not mix well together. Another reason is that just because the base fluid may be similar, other additives and ingredients may not be. Just as you would not mix oils, and for the same reasons, you should not mix coolants and antifreezes.

Why is Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant ™ pre-diluted?

Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant ™ is pre-mixed with de-ionized water. The process of de-ionizing water eliminates all of the impurities that can do harm to your cooling system. Regardless if you are using tap, bottled, distilled, spring or R/O (reverse osmosis) waters, it can still contain minute particles of iron, magnesium, rust, lime and calcium. Many of these waters also contain chemicals, such as chlorine, fluorides and acids. Want proof? Take two different brands of distilled waters and perform your own taste test. They each taste different don't they? If water were water, why would they be different? It's because of the varying amounts of chemicals and minerals in these waters. These minerals and chemicals are what is the cause the scarring, scaling and mineral build-ups in your cooling system. Many also attribute these minerals and chemicals to water pump seal and gasket failures.

The "Gritty" stuff in your radiator was probably scale from water. Engine ice uses de ionized water, what ever you were seen was probably already in the radiator when you used engine ice. The water they use in Engine Ice is way more pure than what you can buy. I have never seen this gritty stuff and I have always used Engine Ice.

I run a 50/50 Prestone mix with added Water Wetter and recently managed to boil my coolant on an 80 degree day but it was my fault because I was mudbogging. I run Water Wetter in my 400hp naturally aspirated Mustang and it seems to help a bit.

I've used water wetter in the past with good luck, I use Engine Ice now, it works great as well, with the convenience of a single bottle. Probably not any different than the super cool Red Line now has.

Its also non-toxic, I'm sure the dog appreciates that.