Banshee reliability ( Be honest guys)

troyzstang

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hell Ive seen stock bore raptors make as much power as my bike so I'm sure there could be a guy out there I just havent ran across him yet.

so now, nothing under a 421cc banshee can beat a stock bore raptor?

six hundred and eighty six cubic centimeters is a lot..

so now, nothing under a 421cc banshee can beat a stock bore raptor?

six hundred and eighty six cubic centimeters is a lot..

I was making an analogy but I wouldnt expect you to know what that means along with being able to recognize one. But I shouldn't fault you because of your mother's neglect towards you,

My friend just had his jugs punched after 7 hard years of dune riding. The next size up all most didn't clean it up the right side! This bike still ran and started great, but he has been chasing a odd tuning problem in the mid range that he couldn't get to go away. His compression numbers showed that he was due as well, 130 LBS and 134 LBS with 17cc domes at 5000'.

I was making an analogy but I wouldnt expect you to know what that means along with being able to recognize one. But I shouldn't fault you because of your mother's neglect towards you,

all i did was highlight the fact that you said a 686 raptor can make as much power as your 734 , shortly after saying the only banshee match for your 734 was a 421

why so defensive with the personal attack? we are talking about 4 wheelers..

you gotta expect to get your balls broken on here with a craptor 734 Harley big bore! Just entertainment for the twin cylinder guys, nothing personal

all i did was highlight the fact that you said a 686 raptor can make as much power as your 734 , shortly after saying the only banshee match for your 734 was a 421

why so defensive with the personal attack? we are talking about 4 wheelers..

Well if we're going to keep thread jacking with our own conversation don't you think it would make since for the conversation to be legite. After somebody said something about a smaller displacement bike that was just as powerful as a 421 I thought hey that makes sense because there are stock bore bikes that make as much power as mine so I was in agreement. I only get defensive when my words get twisted, but I also understand that I am on a 'shee site and I will have to catch shit so no harm no foul just try not to be ignorant. :)

a banshee will last you as long as you want it to. If you take good care of it, and do its maintainance, it will last you longer than a 4 poke maybe. If you ride it like you stole it, and put it away dirty, its wont last you a very long time, thats all i got to say

Edited by ELKARACING_SHEE