Banshee reliability ( Be honest guys)

troyzstang

I suppose thats why douchebags ride Banshees. :D JK

first of all, are all your buddys with harley motored quads aware youre on a mans website? second, Ill give it to you for having the balls to stand up for such a slow quad with a giant engine! just for the record, I wasted 2 craptors on my ATC250R and did lose to one that was seriously worked, now that I have the shee they all hid like roaches :jesterlaugh:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all, are all your buddys with harley motored quads aware youre on a mans website? second, Ill give it to you for having the balls to stand up for such a slow quad with a giant engine! just for the record, I wasted 2 craptors on my ATC250R and did lose to one that was seriously worked, now that I have the shee they all hid like roaches :jesterlaugh:

Dont worry I wont go and hide like a roach. If a guy out runs me then he does oh well, but his bike is going to need to be seriously worked.

Dont worry I wont go and hide like a roach. If a guy out runs me then he does oh well, but his bike is going to need to be seriously worked.

fair enough, getting burned still sucks

A shee is going to treat you like you treat it. If yours is a pile of junk on wheels, or if you are neglectful with your tuning, it's going to let you down. Aside from the tuning the carbs, it's less hassle to maintain a 2 stroke. There are no cams to deal with, or cam chains.

The rappy makes a good dune tractor after the 3 mod, I had to spend 3K on my 450R to keep up with a well tuned 3 mod 700. The 660 seams to be a bad joke for the dunes. My 4 mill stock bore is a rappy killer. You'd have to spend a stupid amount of money to keep up with it, and then your riding a hand grenade at best, and you pulled the pin when you first fired it up. On the other hand, my 4 mill will last a good long while with even a minimal amount of maintenance.

All I can say is a guy with a 'shee better have a 421 that's worked over really well other wise I'll hand his ass to him.

So pretty much what you're saying is that a stock bore shee with drag port, 4 mill etc won't burn you because its under 421ccs? Sounds like you said anything under a worked 421 would be raptor food?

So pretty much what you're saying is that a stock bore shee with drag port, 4 mill etc won't burn you because its under 421ccs? Sounds like you said anything under a worked 421 would be raptor food?

So far that's been the case, I'm not saying there isn't one out there; hell Ive seen stock bore raptors make as much power as my bike so I'm sure there could be a guy out there I just havent ran across him yet.

So far that's been the case, I'm not saying there isn't one out there; hell Ive seen stock bore raptors make as much power as my bike so I'm sure there could be a guy out there I just havent ran across him yet.

of course there is you ride a craptor :D