thoughts on R.I.S. designs

323manshee

That's exactly why I like those guys. They are local, they let me into the shop, which is one of the neatest ones that I've seen, and they even started up a bike for me. Ill let you guys know if I decide to go for it and when. Thanks.

hey whats up 323banshee,

well i heard and seen their bikes personally and they really know their stuff.

i bought a banshee that they had built years ago. its a dragster, which is in ugly condition,(previous owner didnt give a shit about it)

cosmetic wise but i started bringing the shine back out to it. i know they built the motor, and all of the accessories are from them

at times i pass by the owners house and sometimes they have some crazy looking banshees and yfz, i live in lynwood but drive daily to

south gate.

People also seem to favor their favorite engine builder. I rather risk sacrificing a few hp to have great customer service and get my Juggs back in a couple weeks.

Or u could jus go wildcard racing and lose no power... and gain a great motor.. wit best customer service... and smoken deals.. give them a call... and they have a quick turn around time... they will get my work for life... 4poke or 2stroke...they also carry all ur aftermarket part needs...

DiSkOe*1

hey whats up 323banshee,

well i heard and seen their bikes personally and they really know their stuff.

i bought a banshee that they had built years ago. its a dragster, which is in ugly condition,(previous owner didnt give a shit about it)

cosmetic wise but i started bringing the shine back out to it. i know they built the motor, and all of the accessories are from them

at times i pass by the owners house and sometimes they have some crazy looking banshees and yfz, i live in lynwood but drive daily to

south gate.

thanks man, I actually live in south gate haha right next to lynwood. I don't know where the owner lives, but the bikes under construction at the shop do look nice ass hell.

RIS makes some of the best billet out there. i got a bunch of it on my bike.

they also build some fast bikes, i remember they had some vids on their site.

since they are located on the west coast and they are riders builders and tuners, they can set your bike up for your favorite dune.

IMG_4841.jpg

Edited by SandShots

why dont you go buy the shop over there and ask that asshole where my fucking broken ass drag axle is he promised to send out to me.. bullshit i have also bought a LOT of RIS billet over the years and after my axle snaped in half on a flat dune and flipped the bike and cracked my ribs up. they said they'd send me a new axle i sent in the broken one and after months and months of calls and promises and oh we lost your address,,, oh its right here in the box,, oh you should have gotten it already bullshit i never got the axle welp still to this day nothing from them and its been over a year...

screw RIS.. they are damn lucky ididnt sue them over the hospital bill. i didnt do anything because at least they were going to cover the axle (800 bucks)..

i use JJ+A axles now. MUCH better design and quality...

why dont you go buy the shop over there and ask that asshole where my fucking broken ass drag axle is he promised to send out to me.. bullshit i have also bought a LOT of RIS billet over the years and after my axle snaped in half on a flat dune and flipped the bike and cracked my ribs up. they said they'd send me a new axle i sent in the broken one and after months and months of calls and promises and oh we lost your address,,, oh its right here in the box,, oh you should have gotten it already bullshit i never got the axle welp still to this day nothing from them and its been over a year...

screw RIS.. they are damn lucky ididnt sue them over the hospital bill. i didnt do anything because at least they were going to cover the axle (800 bucks)..

i use JJ+A axles now. MUCH better design and quality...

Holy shit!!! That's fucking insane! I'm sorry to hear bro.

yup know why i'm pissed...

i'm going to LA to make a lil visit to my mom just might have to try and make a lil day trip and check them out myself...

Might as well. They will probaby just tell you that it went out yesterday, and should be there when you get home.

i have never in my life heard of R.I.S building banshee motors. that alone would make me never use them. if you want to be named with some of the best you have to get your name out there. you say theyve been doing motor work for years? this is one of the first times ive even seen their named mentioned on bansheehq and we have been through almost all the big names over the years.

if being able to walk into their shop is so important to you, why are you even here asking us? almost every person in this thread has said the same thing, that youre probably better off shipping your motor to a known reputable builder. yet, you still maintain that being able to walk into their shop means the world to you. i think you had your mind made up long before you started this thread.

i would put any of bansheehq's sponsors motors against one from R.I.S any day of the week and i have have only met two of them in person and only been to one of their shops.

i have never in my life heard of R.I.S building banshee motors. that alone would make me never use them. if you want to be named with some of the best you have to get your name out there. you say theyve been doing motor work for years? this is one of the first times ive even seen their named mentioned on bansheehq and we have been through almost all the big names over the years.

if being able to walk into their shop is so important to you, why are you even here asking us? almost every person in this thread has said the same thing, that youre probably better off shipping your motor to a known reputable builder. yet, you still maintain that being able to walk into their shop means the world to you. i think you had your mind made up long before you started this thread.

i would put any of bansheehq's sponsors motors against one from R.I.S any day of the week and i have have only met two of them in person and only been to one of their shops.

Well said people do this shit all the time. They ask for an opinion then argue with you over it. Fucking retards.