GB Racing CDI Bracket?

Does anyone know if GB is still around. They used to have the relocation bracket on ebay which ended and now there haven't been anymore but I sent them a message and got no reply. Also their website is empty. Any input is appreciated. I also looked at the JDS bracket but I think the GB style would fit my needs better. Thanks

Does anyone know if GB is still around. They used to have the relocation bracket on ebay which ended and now there haven't been anymore but I sent them a message and got no reply. Also their website is empty. Any input is appreciated. I also looked at the JDS bracket but I think the GB style would fit my needs better. Thanks

As far as I know they are still around. I bought a GB relocation bracket about a month or two ago. I'm sure they will show up on ebay again soon.

Hit up JD Customs. He's a site sponsor.

I would love to buy his but I don't want to deal with replacing my brake lines and my coolant bottle went in the trash!

I appreciate the props Dave, and I also understand your concern with the brake lines, etc. I have to figure out a way to get this bracket to work with the stock lines cuz it is very nice to have everything located together.

I may also re-design the GB style bracket. Just buy some SS lines and my bracket and be done with it :P

X2 on the GB style bracket. Please JD make one like the GB one so I can send my money your way also, I'm just not sold on having everything up front like that. I've starting reassembly and could for sure use something. And my coolant bottle is also of no concern so that style of bracket would be nice.

• 3 years later...

I appreciate the props Dave, and I also understand your concern with the brake lines, etc. I have to figure out a way to get this bracket to work with the stock lines cuz it is very nice to have everything located together.

I may also re-design the GB style bracket. Just buy some SS lines and my bracket and be done with it tongue.gif

besrt fix is no front'brakes,lol