4 mill times is this average

mike454

put some 18cc domes in it and put it on 110 octane or higher fuel, it will be worth the investment. turn timing up to +4. and lighten the S**t out of the frame. with my motor setup my bike is turning 220 lbs of compression per cylinder. when you kick my bike over, it kicks back haha. if i had more paddle under mine and a longer frame i could easily hit 4.4's

ok would 17cc domes be to small cause im still planning on running my nitrous or just use the 18cc domes

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bike in the pic ran 4.3 in 300ft,only shifting 1-4 geared for the 1/4,lockup,overide,dumping it off the limiter,it will go faster but its set-up for asphault,4mil stock cylinder,+7timing,39pwk on gas first time running on dirt

would +7 on timing be ok to spray or will i get a nitrous backfire

if you run nitrous get ur bike dialed in with out it first then start playing my bike ran good with +7 timing and 250main jet with 25hp shot i went +4 timig and 310main YOU NEED TO GET RAID OF YOUR REV LIMITER or it will go bye bye..... and depending on the shot you might want 20or22cc dome nitrous and compression do not work well with each other hope this helps i learned about nitrous the hard way

if you run nitrous get ur bike dialed in with out it first then start playing my bike ran good with +7 timing and 250main jet with 25hp shot i went +4 timig and 310main YOU NEED TO GET RAID OF YOUR REV LIMITER or it will go bye bye..... and depending on the shot you might want 20or22cc dome nitrous and compression do not work well with each other hope this helps i learned about nitrous the hard way

There is no rev limiter on a Banshee. Also, you can go faster just tuning what you already have, rather than spraying it as is. If you get it fine tuned (tires, gearing, jetting, etc.); then you can add the nitrous (as mentioned). Be sure and read up on getting the nitrous set up correctly before you spray. I don't have a clue about nitrous; I only run alky. And yes, that is kinda slow for 300 ft. A good running bolt on modded Banshee can probably run close to that in 300 ft. No offense.

what gearing would you recommened for it

Since you have the 42 rear with your set up and only 20 inch tires i would try a 14-42.If you cant launch in 2nd without bogging with 14-42 you could go up to a 43 in the rear.12-42 with a 20 inch tire is crazy low geared. You do not want to shift into 6th gear at all, you want to be wound out in 5th gear when you cross the line, so try to gear for that with a 2nd gear launch, with no bog,feather the clutch at the line if you have to.

Since you have the 42 rear with your set up and only 20 inch tires i would try a 14-42.If you cant launch in 2nd without bogging with 14-42 you could go up to a 43 in the rear.12-42 with a 20 inch tire is crazy low geared. You do not want to shift into 6th gear at all, you want to be wound out in 5th gear when you cross the line, so try to gear for that with a 2nd gear launch, with no bog,feather the clutch at the line if you have to.

ok im gana try that thanks for the help

There is no rev limiter on a Banshee. Also, you can go faster just tuning what you already have, rather than spraying it as is. If you get it fine tuned (tires, gearing, jetting, etc.); then you can add the nitrous (as mentioned). Be sure and read up on getting the nitrous set up correctly before you spray. I don't have a clue about nitrous; I only run alky. And yes, that is kinda slow for 300 ft. A good running bolt on modded Banshee can probably run close to that in 300 ft. No offense.

ok my dyna box has a rev limiter

ok my dyna box has a rev limiter

Oh Dyna - yeah. I was referring to OEM CDI. I ran a launch limiter on a Dyna a couple times. The motor ate my reeds. PUt in new reeds and it spit one of the old reeds (that I thought had exited the exhaust) back though the new reeds into the intake. Strange.

Oh Dyna - yeah. I was referring to OEM CDI. I ran a launch limiter on a Dyna a couple times. The motor ate my reeds. PUt in new reeds and it spit one of the old reeds (that I thought had exited the exhaust) back though the new reeds into the intake. Strange.

i had that happen to me to it broke off flush were those 2 screws go through the cage on my left cylinder it ran good till you would try to make a pass then it would just hit off one cylinder still dont know were that reed went