fastest banshee

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well then I'll have it dynoed or take it to the track and have it radared and when it comes back saying it went 90+ then you might want to think about getting rid of your slow pos and go with my setup. Once again sorry yours isn't as fast as mine. Maybe you should think about putting it on a dyno and do some tunning. The next time it will go out it will have a cool head on it with 19cc domes but if your going to say that's the reason it went soo fast I'll put the stock head back on just for you. Like I said I've used my gps, and I've had a truck tail me along with my buddys 4 wheeler with a digital read out and they all have said 90+. But let me guess ALL those are wrong right.

It's ok. I'll post a video just so you can see Apparently you guys don't get into 6th gear Lol and no my gps isn't lying it's a brand new garmin don't be sad Keep dumping all that money into your slow bike and maybe you'll get going as fast as me one day Lol

How much of that crack did you smok last nite?

Not too much but apparently alot of these other guys have smoked too much. Why is it that I'm the only one getting shit for this. There are other people that are running real close to what I have and I don't see anyone saying anything to them. Like I said befor when you see the video then you guys can shove it up your ass.

maybe if it was bored .40 over then it could do it! banghead

Its .040" over!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on people! lol

sorry i dont know why that bugs me so much lol

This

But really a set of shears bump up 11 tooth up front and a little work on the exhaust port and I bet you can hit 100...

Cody

Not too much but apparently alot of these other guys have smoked too much. Why is it that I'm the only one getting shit for this. There are other people that are running real close to what I have and I don't see anyone saying anything to them. Like I said befor when you see the video then you guys can shove it up your ass.

i ike to go fast!.....my 01 shee with cool head,fmf fattys air box mod .1000 ft radar run 79.9,79.8 mph! there was a guy there with a 310 honda (250r) and he went 84 ish

the only over 100 was a street bike powerd trike and he went 115 ish!