banshee HQ magazine?

Just a random thought but how cool would it be if there was a banshee HQ magazine that came out once a month or even every other month with banshee how to's feature banshees and so on I'd buy a subscription right away I think all the atv magazines suck now that's why I collect old issues and go online a real banshee or all 2 stroke mag would be great even if it was small mags

Just a random thought but how cool would it be if there was a banshee HQ magazine that came out once a month or even every other month with banshee how to's feature banshees and so on I'd buy a subscription right away I think all the atv magazines suck now that's why I collect old issues and go online a real banshee or all 2 stroke mag would be great even if it was small mags

Yeah its sounds cool and all. But that would be VERY VERY expensive to do, getting the printing done is not cheap by any means what so ever. IMO, this is much better then any magazine could ever offer by far as its in real time. Quick replies to questions and everything you need to know and more about Banshees.

Yeah its sounds cool and all. But that would be VERY VERY expensive to do, getting the printing done is not cheap by any means what so ever. IMO, this is much better then any magazine could ever offer by far as its in real time. Quick replies to questions and everything you need to know and more about Banshees.

x2 on what savage said and the magazine idea has been tossed around before but its harder to put together than it seems.

if you would be willing to buy a subscription to a bansheehq magazine then you should be more then willing to become a premium member on BansheeHQ.com! as savages said, this site is better than any magazine could ever be.

is that nickisgod's bike in your avatar?

lol, it is! hahaha :rotflmao:

That would be sweet to have a Banshee Mag. Maybe if it were ten years ago it would be a good idea but now they dont make them anymore so all the products that are out for the banshee are pretty much the only products that will be out for a banshee. So there would be nothing much to really test out besides different set ups for different occasions. And i can't believe that guy stole Nicks pic.

i doubt it would ever work and to be honest i dont have time to do it.

anyone that thinks the idea is good should consider being a premium member if they want to "subscribe" to something. this website is in real time and at any given time has more info than any magazine could ever have in it.

I've been a member for a short period of time mainly because I switched to a Banshee just over a month ago and this is by far the best site for YFZ350 guys I've been on daily and really like it but I still like magazines all the points you guys have are good points though.what does a premium membership get you I could find out by going in the section for it probably right?

I've been a member for a short period of time mainly because I switched to a Banshee just over a month ago and this is by far the best site for YFZ350 guys I've been on daily and really like it but I still like magazines all the points you guys have are good points though.what does a premium membership get you I could find out by going in the section for it probably right?

this site is wonderful, its 100 times better then atvriders or bluetraxx or any other atv site out there, ill be a premium member one day but my welfare check has yet to come in for april

Yeah I'm from the atvridersforum I thought it was good until bansheehq my screen name was tommygunnz on there you might of saw my white and red LT250 I traded for my banshee on there