LT80 Extreme competition

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool Dog.

Man I wish I could get my old LT80 Running. Its will start for 1 mabey 2 seconds and then it just dies. The pipe is cracked bigtime. I took everything else apart cleaned and replaced what needed replacing. Its a pull start now. IDK But Ide like to film myself beating the shit out of that thing. Compared to some of the stuff Ive seen I think the PA boys would represent that pretty damn well.

You aren't jumping an 80 properly until you start snapping shock shafts. Sadly I have no video. But I do still have the snapped shock and broken cylinder.

I had more fun in my yard on my 80 than most days out at the track or dunes.

hahaha it's unreal the amount of fun u can have on these... I want to buy another one!

WHO LIVES IN SOUTH JERSEY THAT CAN SELL ME ONE OF THESE?.... WILL ANY MINI QAUD DO? WHAT KINDA PRIZE FOR THE WINNER?

I need to know if its worth ending up on temporary disability for a little while first. :angry: I rode an LT80 for two hours many years ago and was one wheel wheelying with a beer in one hand other on the throttle. :headbang:

WHO LIVES IN SOUTH JERSEY THAT CAN SELL ME ONE OF THESE?.... WILL ANY MINI QAUD DO? WHAT KINDA PRIZE FOR THE WINNER?

I need to know if its worth ending up on temporary disability for a little while first. :angry: I rode an LT80 for two hours many years ago and was one wheel wheelying with a beer in one hand other on the throttle. :headbang:

Bragging rights is the prize, and yea BBC just using filler vid's to keep it alive since you guys wont post any ;)

I expect some bumps and bruises along the way, I am thinking larger jumps are in order