Sparkys for shearers

i think its 2 1/2 or 2 3/4 but the key is to use about a 3 or 4 inch piece of radiator hose (about the same diameter) as a connector if you will so the sparky doesnt actually touch your silencer. youll have to clean your sliencers after cuz of the oil build up but its better then them being all scratched up.

I put a set of Trinity Spark arrestors on my CPI's because I didnt like the look of the clamp on sparkies. The trinity silencer body was made out of the same size tubing. The core was larger on my cpi's so I just drilled the spark arrestor's end cap out. Even put a step back in to it so the core wouldn't slide out. There wasnt much room for error bacuse the back side is all machined out so you have to center it up in a drill press pretty good.

CPISilencer6.jpg

CPISilencer3.jpg

CPISilencer5.jpg

i think its 2 1/2 or 2 3/4 but the key is to use about a 3 or 4 inch piece of radiator hose (about the same diameter) as a connector if you will so the sparky doesnt actually touch your silencer. youll have to clean your sliencers after cuz of the oil build up but its better then them being all scratched up.

does "radiator hose" hold up against the heat?

I put a set of Trinity Spark arrestors on my CPI's because I didnt like the look of the clamp on sparkies. The trinity silencer body was made out of the same size tubing. The core was larger on my cpi's so I just drilled the spark arrestor's end cap out. Even put a step back in to it so the core wouldn't slide out. There wasnt much room for error bacuse the back side is all machined out so you have to center it up in a drill press pretty good.

CPISilencer6.jpg

CPISilencer3.jpg

CPISilencer5.jpg

Nice work on those, they look great and don't stick out too far.

I need to make a longer grab bar for mine because the sparky's added alot of length.