Does this look like decent porting?

Driggs

These guys here are gonna give you a hard time

Its hard to say by looking at pics, they will say to post some pics of the exhaust port and transfers, and that will help them determine if its okay or not.

I say if it runs good, just enjoy it.

When it blows up just make it faster. :cheers::cheers:

Post some better pics though, and im sure some guys will chime in.

i wouldn't call it junk right off the bat, but it does look like a home made, or diy port job. it could've been a templet job, too, which might run decent. best thing to do is send it to a builder to check it out, or clean it up

i know of a guy whos port work is far from neat or pretty and his bikes run hard.

I can tell you this thing screams if I could ever get my lean issue fixed. We'll see what Jeff says when he gets them.

That doesn't look bad at all, mine were WAY worse when I bought the shee. But I sent them to jeff to clean up so they will be clean and pristine!

well i mean not bad compared to mine, lol

yo DRIGGS, i'm no expert in Banshee porting but have good experience porting cylinder heads for v8 Fords and all I can say is that is not at all acceptable. Not even close. What a mess. That would run like hell in a car. It looks like its very fixable however. Seems like theres ample material left to correct the ports. Just my $.02