600rr engine in my shee

will someone please post the manual on how to install a streetbike motor in a banshee so i can see pics of this thing by the weekend?

damn i just threw one away last week hahahahaha

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If money, tools and time are of not real concern, Build a custom frame to fit Banshee A arms and swinger. You'll be time ahead, trust me.

I was part of a gixxer 750 into a craptor 660 frame build. It took several weeks, and a guy who builds 5 link long travel sand cars out of his head to get it done. We would have been better off to jig the craptor frame and build from scratch.

By the way, it won't take a 4 mill cub up Sand Mountain UT.

If money, tools and time are of not real concern, Build a custom frame to fit Banshee A arms and swinger. You'll be time ahead, trust me.

I was part of a gixxer 750 into a craptor 660 frame build. It took several weeks, and a guy who builds 5 link long travel sand cars out of his head to get it done. We would have been better off to jig the craptor frame and build from scratch.

By the way, it won't take a 4 mill cub up Sand Mountain UT.

What do you mean by the last part? A Gsxr couldn't beat a 4mill up a hill at Sand Mountain?

I copied this out of my "how to install a 600 in a banshee Manual".

1. Take out oem banshee motor.

2. Put in 600 motor.

3. Brag about it on the forum.

4. Ride it and break it because you didn't know what the fuck you were doing when you installed it.

5. Never get on the forum again after that.

2. Put in 600 motor.

4. Ride it and break it because you didn't know what the fuck you were doing when you installed it.

ahahahhaha..

What do you mean by the last part? A Gsxr couldn't beat a 4mill up a hill at Sand Mountain?

Yeah, it's a weight to power thing. The engine and all the other crap that has to go on to the bike kills that extra power. You'd have to get the Gixxer to make more power than it makes coming out of the bike to make it as fast as the lighter bike. So now you have to build the Gixxer engine to make more power, and that ain't cheap. So your running into the cost of what it would take to make a Banshee engine build a stupid amount of power. Then there is the add on costs of better suspension and such that would be about the same between the two builds. It's just not really worth it unless you want to run something different.

2. Put in 600 motor.

LOL, sounds about right! :shootself: