spark plug qustion

k guys got my fourwheelr out today and took it down the road drives fine got all the power no bogging or anything but is smoking alot so i rode it down the rode got it pinned in 6th and opened it up then turned around and went back to my house deceided to take the plugs out they are dry and like a tan color ill try and post pictures i am wondering do the plugs have anything on them if your buringin coolent is it went or what i need help

it might be leaking jizz from the pistons..

nah just messin... well... if it smokes a lot... its surely burning oil or coolant.. its got nothing to do with the plus. if it smells weird and also smokes a lot when its on neutral and not revving (on idle) then its definately burning something like oil which means the crank seals are fucked.

Personally for me ive got a small leak from my crank to my cylinders of engine oil. but im leaving it as is... who cares.. still runs fine and thats more lubrication.

k guys got my fourwheelr out today and took it down the road drives fine got all the power no bogging or anything but is smoking alot so i rode it down the rode got it pinned in 6th and opened it up then turned around and went back to my house deceided to take the plugs out they are dry and like a tan color ill try and post pictures i am wondering do the plugs have anything on them if your buringin coolent is it went or what i need help

ya i think its coolent cause my raditor is empty but idk and ya it smokes from both pipes when idleing

youve been gone for awhile havnt ya? Didnt you do like 2 headgaskets on that thing not that long ago?

um.. yes it gets worse the more u ride it when u start it up it smokes but it just gets worse worse and worse and it was warm when i took off idk why i cant get the head to seal proby it aint leaking from anywere around the head but when i rode it for a hard 10 min i brought it back home and it was smoking alittle from one or two of the head bolts so im gussing the head gasket is blown...

um.. yes it gets worse the more u ride it when u start it up it smokes but it just gets worse worse and worse and it was warm when i took off idk why i cant get the head to seal proby it aint leaking from anywere around the head but when i rode it for a hard 10 min i brought it back home and it was smoking alittle from one or two of the head bolts so im gussing the head gasket is blown...

As far as I can tell from your conversations, if you have no coolant in your rad, and youve had issues with 2 head gaskets in the past, then something isnt seating right as you torque them down. Forget the plugs, is the smoke coming from your pipes white or a traditional 2 stroke blue? You need to take some precautions before you screw up your heads though dude!

ya its white i ordered another head gasket and im going to follow what u guys say to do when you torque it down thanks

ya its white i ordered another head gasket and im going to follow what u guys say to do when you torque it down thanks

ok here is what i think i have someone else do it and when we put it back together i ride it around for 20 min everthing is fine no leaking nothing raditor full tell i shut it off and let it cool then i tell him lets retoque it and hes like you shouldnt have to im like well evertime i take it home then it starts leaking so im gussing if i ride it for 20 mine let it cool then retoque and see what happends cause the head was just milled