How my banshee worth?

Dmcbanshee

A guy yesterday want to buy my banshee for 7000$. I dont know if I do or not... If I sale it I'll buy another one for sure, maybe a 2008.

How do you think my banshee worth?

My list of mods

'96 Yamaha Banshee

Chassis | Suspension | Controls:

Frame: Stock Gusseted Powdercoated Yellow

A Arms: Denton Racing +2+1

Swingarm: Chrome Lonestar -1"

Steering Stem: Burgard +1 Chrome Anti-vibe

Stabilizer: N/A

Axle: Durablue Eliminator

Carrier: R.A.D.

Locknut: Durablue

Hubs F|R: Stock Powdercoated Black

Bars: Pro Taper Fat Bar 1 1/8"

Throttle: 450r Thumb Throttle

Clutch Lever: ASV F3

Grips: Blue Spider

Nerfs: F43 Pro Pegs

Bumper: Duncan racing with Numbers Plate

Grab Bar: AC Racing with Numbers Plate

Front Shocks: Elka Dual Rates

Rear Shock: Elka Dual Rates

Brake Lines F|R: Streamline Braided Stainless Steel

Throttle Cable: Terry Cable Stainless

Rotors F|R: Streamline

Brakes F|R: '06 YFZ 450 Front Calipers

Rims F|R: Douglas Beadlocks

Tires F|R: ITP Holeshot MX

Body:

Plastic: OEM Blue Fenders with Race Cut

Graphics|Seat Cover: PLX Sport Graphcis with AtvSeatCover Chekered Agressor

Number Backgrounds: S.B.R.

Handguards: Blue Powermadd

Bar Pad: Pro Taper

Fuel Tank: Stock

Engine|Drive System:

Cylinders|Head: MX Ported/Wiseco Pistons/Pro Design Coolhead/20cc domes

Bore & Stroke: Stock

Displacement: 350cc

Reed Valves: V-Force 2

Carburetor: Keihin 35mm CV Carb Kit

Air Filter|Box: K&N with Outerwear with Trinity Adapter or K&N Prefilter with Outerwear

Pipes|Silencers: Paul Turner Mid Ranges Pipes & Fatboy Silencers (Triple Plate Chrome)

Clutch|Plates: Barnett

Gearing F|R: 13T/41T

CDI|Killswitch: Pro Design

Cooling: Pro Design Water Impeller & S.B.R. Super Cooler

Extras: Nac's Billet Kick Start,Nac's Block Off,Chozen Gas Tank Vent Valve,Chozen Pipes Hangers,Chozen Case Saver,Cascade Chain Slider ,Cascade Exhaust Clamps,Cascade Front Brake Reservoir Cap,Cascade Thumb Throttle Cover,Cascade Rear Brake Reservoir Cap,Cascade Dipstick,ATV Fourplay Rear Shock Clamp,U.M.I Gas Cap,JDS Customs Fleshgear Grill,Team Alba Water Pump Cover,Pro Design Billet Shifter,Works Frame Guards,S.B.R. Chrome Stator Covers,Chrome Brake Lever,Lightened Flywheel,Vito's Key +4 Degree

WinterTrails.jpg

You won't find many people offering $7,000 for a Banshee these days. I'd say the value is what it is worth to you. If you're going to buy a newer one and build it the same way I'd pass on the offer. But if you are going to take a totally different direction on a new one than I'd say go for it. So the big question, Is it worth $7,000? Technically speaking, yes it is but will you ever get it? Not very likely. What's $7000 break down to in USD?

damn, thats a lot of money for a used bike these days. i guess you have to think about how much you like your bike and if you were going to buy another one, what would it cost to set it up the way you want it? thats the thing really, buying a newer bike isnt really going to matter since they are all the same. if youre just going to hop it back up like the one you have now, id pass on it and im sure you will be money ahead.

Your Banshee is my favorite as well. I'm envious for sure. If I were you I would run away with the 7 large as quick as possible before he changes his mind. Go on Lespac there are some new unsold Banshees from 08'. Start fresh, have fun. TIGIDOU.

Go take a look at your youtube videos then ask yourself if you want to sale your bike. Your bike is also one of my favorites. The only way I would sell it would have to be a family emergency where I needed the money, but just to start over on the same machine HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL NO. You have to remember a 1996 Banshee and a 2008 Banshee is exactly the same bike just different colors. Be smart about this situation and keep your awesome bike, that you have put a lot of money and time into.

damn, thats a lot of money for a used bike these days. i guess you have to think about how much you like your bike and if you were going to buy another one, what would it cost to set it up the way you want it? thats the thing really, buying a newer bike isnt really going to matter since they are all the same. if youre just going to hop it back up like the one you have now, id pass on it and im sure you will be money ahead.

I agree...You have some good points

Go take a look at your youtube videos then ask yourself if you want to sale your bike. Your bike is also one of my favorites. The only way I would sell it would have to be a family emergency where I needed the money, but just to start over on the same machine HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL NO. You have to remember a 1996 Banshee and a 2008 Banshee is exactly the same bike just different colors. Be smart about this situation and keep your awesome bike, that you have put a lot of money and time into.

I know I'll regret my choice if I saw my banshee in others hands...

how much do you have in the bike?

Approximately 15k...

I think he must smoke too much dope

lolol

Thanks guys for your ideas. I ride banshee's for 10 years and I think its will be hard to change my mind and sale this shee...

Thanks again and have fun with your banshee :headbang: