My hillclimb videos from 2009

locogato11283

yes, ill be there.. are you climbing or watching?

I do some wrench work for Popham Jenner Raceing. I have known Mike and Jake Poham for a while and mostly just like to watch you crazy fuckers tear up the hill and drink a few cold ones.

We just got hooked up with a ski club near were we live and we are working on a practice hill for a few younger climbers. It should be a ball. A 380' hill with a couple of jumps. I will post up some video this spring off me on the shee giving the new hill a shot.

I gotta take New England first, then I'll be out there...picked up my new hill project last week. I'm likin the hillclimb forum loco

thanks man. i figured it was about time.

ty nice helmet cam! I've got spring fever!!

thanks man. me too. im ready to ride.

I do some wrench work for Popham Jenner Raceing. I have known Mike and Jake Poham for a while and mostly just like to watch you crazy fuckers tear up the hill and drink a few cold ones.

We just got hooked up with a ski club near were we live and we are working on a practice hill for a few younger climbers. It should be a ball. A 380' hill with a couple of jumps. I will post up some video this spring off me on the shee giving the new hill a shot.

that sounds badass. 380' isnt really a short hill around these parts. most of ours are about 300'. get some pics for sure.

So do you guys ever climb those nasty hills that you see the bike guys falling down all time? The rutted nasty straight up ones?

those are the west coast series pro hills. we dont get to ride them. im sure if i showed up and paid theyd let me wreck my bike. haha.

those are the west coast series pro hills. we dont get to ride them. im sure if i showed up and paid theyd let me wreck my bike. haha.

Ya I can't imagine a quad even attempting some of that shit. I can't believe some of the bikes that do it. Some of that shit is just stupid. Fun as hell to watch though.