DO NOT BUY THESE A ARMS!

nitrious cub

this guy ripped me off i had a feeling this deal was to good to be true its been over a month and does not email me back or answere his phone and paypal can not get the money from him if they dont get it by feb28 there canceling his acount after i bought them it said he had 5 availible and now he is down to 3 i gues he has ripped off two more people

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BANSHEE-DRAG-ASPHALT-DIRT-HILL-LIGHT-WEIGHT-A-ARMS_W0QQitemZ220530711074QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_ATV_Parts_Accessories?hash=item3358a79a22

I thought that all purchases made on ebay that you use paypal with are protected? Why can't they get your money out of him?

Check his feedback. There was a guy on Jan 16th that bought a set. Said his shipping was very slow but that he got them. Maybe you will endup getting them and just take stupid long to get them???

Edited by Bansh-eman

I sent him an email asking him if they were duneable and what thickness tube they were and got no response, must not want to sell em too bad is what I figured. I was hoping to hear from somebody that would say they were good. They are cheaper than most people want for used ones. Shoulda put "deviant designs" in the topic title so everybody would know.

I thought that all purchases made on ebay that you use paypal with are protected? Why can't they get your money out of him?

Check his feedback. There was a guy on Jan 16th that bought a set. Said his shipping was very slow but that he got them. Maybe you will endup getting them and just take stupid long to get them???

i hope i end up getting them but who knows and paypal will only refund your money if he pays the fee to re activate his account so if they dont get the money you dont get your money.

i hope i end up getting them but who knows and paypal will only refund your money if he pays the fee to re activate his account so if they dont get the money you dont get your money.

I just got off the phone with paypal not 10 minutes before I saw this thread, they said I am "guaranteed" my money back if I don't get the item I am waiting for.

this guy ripped me off i had a feeling this deal was to good to be true its been over a month and does not email me back or answere his phone and paypal can not get the money from him if they dont get it by feb28 there canceling his acount after i bought them it said he had 5 availible and now he is down to 3 i gues he has ripped off two more people

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BANSHEE-DRAG-ASPHALT-DIRT-HILL-LIGHT-WEIGHT-A-ARMS_W0QQitemZ220530711074QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_ATV_Parts_Accessories?hash=item3358a79a22

I'm surprised your having problems with Joey.He lightened my flywheel with excellent communication and turnaround time.Like everyone else said keep on calling and if nothing else ebay will cover you without a doubt.

I'm surprised your having problems with Joey.He lightened my flywheel with excellent communication and turnaround time.Like everyone else said keep on calling and if nothing else ebay will cover you without a doubt.

ok so i finaly got the a arms but i still do not recomend buying from this guy the welds do not look like there professionally done i am going to have my friend look at them to see if he thinks the welds will hold up when im hill shoting.

ok so i finaly got the a arms but i still do not recomend buying from this guy the welds do not look like there professionally done i am going to have my friend look at them to see if he thinks the welds will hold up when im hill shoting.

Glad u got em!

Its a bummer to wait on something so long you think you're getting ripped, and then you're not even sure their safe to use. Like said...make sure to give bad feedback, let people know! too many good sellers out there to be dealing with lazy non business folks like that.