Outlander 800R vs Banshee

Okay so i know this person who just bought an Outlander 800R. He wants to race me on my banshee. My banshee has an K'N filter and some porting done to it. 23 inch tires and 14/42 gearing. It is neck and neck with my dads YZ250 off the line and takes him on top end easy. Im going to have studs in my tires and the outlander will have none, but will be racing in 4 wheel drive. Not really sure how far the race is going to be, but its on a lake maybe 500 feet. So do i have a pretty good change at winning or am i going to get owned?

Okay so i know this person who just bought an Outlander 800R. He wants to race me on my banshee. My banshee has an K'N filter and some porting done to it. 23 inch tires and 14/42 gearing. It is neck and neck with my dads YZ250 off the line and takes him on top end easy. Im going to have studs in my tires and the outlander will have none, but will be racing in 4 wheel drive. Not really sure how far the race is going to be, but its on a lake maybe 500 feet. So do i have a pretty good change at winning or am i going to get owned?

race him and report back with the results! ;)

Man, those outlanders and renegades are FAST! For how big and heavy they are, they move. I'm guessing it's going to be close as long as you hook up well. Just think, It's 4 wheel drive and an 800. I ran with one side by side but never dragged him from a stop. At that time I think he would have killed my shee. Give it a shot and let us know. Don't let us down!

Vs. stock banshee you are toast on a good surface

Well its not exactly stock, just stock pipes, its really surprising a mechanic used to own it and he screwed around with it alot, and it works great. Pulls on my Dads YZ250 and takes him on top end really easy. Im only around 2 bike lengths behind him at all time until 5th :P Its got some intake and exhaust porting and a shaved head plus its bored out .10 I think. It just has stock pipes and im working on buying some :P

has this race went down yet?

i had a good running 700raptor and my outlander 800r would run with it all day.

and my raptor would smoke a piped banshee.

if your friend with the outlander can launch it without looping it, he should be right there with your banshee.

dont miss a shift either, all your friend has to do is mash the gas and he's gone.

has this race went down yet?

i had a good running 700raptor and my outlander 800r would run with it all day.

and my raptor would smoke a piped banshee.

if your friend with the outlander can launch it without looping it, he should be right there with your banshee.

dont miss a shift either, all your friend has to do is mash the gas and he's gone.

Nope race hasnt happened yet, i pulled my axel off and my rear brake caliper bolts broke so im working on that still. I'll post results when we do