Is this stellar swingarm tweaked?

Dgrey

Alright so i just got done primering the arm for paint and noticed that where it bolts to the frame the tube is not welded on strait. Is that normal? Is that going to make the entire rear end be off center? I checked the other crappy swingarm shop one off and its strait... please advise... does this need to be returned?

swingarmtweaked.jpg

Okay guys. Thanks for the support, but I feel everyone is being a little harsh here. I completely understand where he is coming from. He has had 2 swingarm failures from another manufacturer, and is probably worried about getting another. It would have been nice for him to take a moment to either call, email, or pm with his concern rather than creating this unnecessary post. But this is how he felt to deal with it. I have no worries about any of the products I ship. And I hope that my customers feel the same way.

Once again, thanks for all of the support. I do go out of my way to meet myclients ship dates, just as I did on this sale. I told him I would have it built and deliverd so he could install it this weekend, and that is exactly what happened. We had great communication from the time he ordered, to an email to check progress, to my email to let him know of shipping/tracking info. I am a little surprised that he took this route to ask about his concern, but thats what he chose to do. I have no hard feelings, and neither should you.

Sincerely,

Tim Wible

Stellar Machine and Performance

Okay guys. Thanks for the support, but I feel everyone is being a little harsh here. I completely understand where he is coming from. He has had 2 swingarm failures from another manufacturer, and is probably worried about getting another. It would have been nice for him to take a moment to either call, email, or pm with his concern rather than creating this unnecessary post. But this is how he felt to deal with it. I have no worries about any of the products I ship. And I hope that my customers feel the same way.

Once again, thanks for all of the support. I do go out of my way to meet myclients ship dates, just as I did on this sale. I told him I would have it built and deliverd so he could install it this weekend, and that is exactly what happened. We had great communication from the time he ordered, to an email to check progress, to my email to let him know of shipping/tracking info. I am a little surprised that he took this route to ask about his concern, but thats what he chose to do. I have no hard feelings, and neither should you.

Sincerely,

Tim Wible

Stellar Machine and Performance

Now thats a stand up guy right there