BADLANDS! March 27th!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You never know man. We did it last year on March 7th and it snowed the weekend before and the weekend after, BUT it was 77 degrees out the day we went. Some of ended up with a little sun burn even!

That was such a great day, the MI crew should be making this!

Zimmerman bring that tecate if you have room. I bet that thing could outrun a lot of banshees. I completed my break in today. Loaded up and went to a decent sized field we ride it. Went thru some heat cycles. Used about a full tank of gas. Refueled and gave it hell. Its been forever since I have road so its hard to tell for sure but it seems a heck of a lot faster. 44t front sprocket seems to help to. Anyways here are some pictures minus plastic.

4415611542_5befbd2411_b.jpg

With only a few weeks out, let's get a role call going. I'll start with the7 people going in my group and add the ones who have committed. Add anyone in your group that I missed! My group does not plan on camping that I know of.

1. JasonsBanshee - Banshee

2. MikeNick - Banshee

3. CB6979 - Banshee

4. Jeremy Burnett (tentative) - Banshee (he's not on the site)

5. Shawn Sadler - Blaster (he's not on the site)

6. Denny Holder - Banshee (he's not on the site)

7. Mike Foreman - Banshee (he's not on the site)

8. RunDMC - Banshee

9. Jugrigs - Banshee

10. 87Sheerips and company - Banshees

11. Dave 5.0 - 450

12. scottzimmerman - Banshee and maybe the Tecate

13. T_Shee - Banshee

14. makemefaster - Banshee

15. CrazyBRONCOguy (tentative) - Not sure what he's on

16. RollinRhino - Banshee

17. pittss1c - Banshee if ready, Blaster if not

18. Burt Reynolds - Banshee

19. captainhowdie - Banshee

20. sheerider1026 - Banshee

21. Misssppelllleddd (tentative) - Banshee

22. toolman (tentative) - Banshee

23. junior10 - Banshee

24. 1tonstroke - 450

As you can see, this looks like it'll be a great turnout! As for a rain date, how does a week later on April 3rd sound? Keep in mind Easter Sunday is April 4th so if April 10th would work better for a rain date we can do that too. If we need to move the date due to rain, we'll make the call Friday the 26th by noon. Does that sound okay? Just trying to get this all organized.

We plan to enter the gates of Badlands at 8:30am. We should plan on taking a group photo at 9am in the main parking lot just like we did last year. We can plan to do lunch at 12:00 noon. At that point we can make another attempt at a group photo.

Should we try to do a picnic style group lunch? I know we tried it last year and it fell through. I'm thinking whoever wants to eat, meat at the trucks at noon and bring whatever you want. We could lay it all out on a trailer or two and have at it!

We plan to enter the gates of Badlands at 8:30am. We should plan on taking a group photo at 9am in the main parking lot just like we did last year. We can plan to do lunch at 12:00 noon. At that point we can make another attempt at a group photo.

Should we try to do a picnic style group lunch? I know we tried it last year and it fell through. I'm thinking whoever wants to eat, meat at the trucks at noon and bring whatever you want. We could lay it all out on a trailer or two and have at it!

Sounds good to me on the dates. I might have a couple of buddies, maybe even the wife and son. If I get his little rocket back together in time. Maybe not. We'll see.

Lunch sounds good. You bring the table cloth I'll bring the napkin holders. ;)