Exhaust Fitting Help

So when I got my banshee it had a dyno port 2 into 1 system on it. sounds nice and the power is nice but I can't get it to fit to the engine correctly allowing it to blow and spurt shit all over the place.

I've tried to adjust the hangers and such but I just can not get a good tight fit on this damn thing. I'm about to put the stock system back on if I can't get this figured out.

any ideas???

2010-01-23121905.jpg

2010-01-23121854.jpg

2010-01-23121823.jpg

Edited by SinfulDragon

So when I got my banshee it had a dyno port 2 into 1 system on it. sounds nice and the power is nice but I can't get it to fit to the engine correctly allowing it to blow and spurt shit all over the place.

I've tried to adjust the hangers and such but I just can not get a good tight fit on this damn thing. I'm about to put the stock system back on if I can't get this figured out.

any ideas???

2010-01-23121905.jpg

2010-01-23121854.jpg

2010-01-23121823.jpg

Did you try using a stick of butter?

Did you putt new o rings on the pipes if that does not work try some high temp gasket maker putt a good bead around the jugs exhaust flange and slide them over it and give it a day to dry. make sure you clean the inside if the pipe and the outside of the jug flange real good with brake clean or carb cleaner first.

any ideas???

2010-01-23121905.jpg

2010-01-23121854.jpg

2010-01-23121823.jpg

i cant see the pics..

wheres the shit spraying out from?

Have you tried using two exhaust o-rings in each pipe flange? I'd take the stinger off, leave the springs on up on the cylinders, loosen your upper pipe mount and wiggle the expansion chamber around up and down, left and right while pushing towards your cylinders. See if you can wiggle it onto the exhaust flanges. If it fits onto the cylinders doing this, then adjust your upper pipe mount to hold the pipe where it sits tight to the exhaust flanges. Then put the stinger back on last. Try and run two exhaust o-rings if you can. Not sure of how the flange on the 2 into 1 pipes is designed. Like the other guys said, you can also goop up the pipe with some red hi-temp silicone.