SHEERIDER20 IS A THIEF DO NOT BUY FROM HIM

alf44

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And as for the dude that you sold the arms to he shouldn't be such a dick. If you bought a set of chrome arms for $175 how fucking nice did you expect them to be? Come on dude do you know what they cost new?

It seems to me sheerider20 could make this same argument. :shrugani:

hey alf, can you come up with a detailed list of what you need? i may have a bit of good parts for you, or know who does. i know i have a spare clutch basket, but i have to check the one i have installed first to match gear #'s. as for the arms guy. stfu already. if you wanted new arms, you would have sent them back already and ponnied up for a new set. the fact you still have them says that you still think it's a good deal, and cant find the same elswhere. i know that alf is a good standup guy that tries hard to go above and beyond to help anyone. i'm sure if alf could get his full refund back, that he would shipp everything back, and packaged properly. but it sounds like the money is already gone.

uegine, just be a man, take the hit, and pony up to make it right. it's a part of life. i know i have made mistakes in my life, that i had to fuck myself to make it right, even if i couldn't afford it. i've also had losses due to shipping, and i just moved on.....in fact, that's one of the reasons i'm still not 4mill yet, but shit happens- you wipe your ass to clean it up and move on...

It seems to me sheerider20 could make this same argument. :shrugani:

This issue has been resolved. Alot more money and different situation.

how many parts were broken because of the packaging ?

Several. Fly wheel,jugs,stator,pistons,clutch discs, reeds are caked with mud and sand.

Parts that are missing that were paid for: A complete running motor for one, carbs, clutch basket, and clutch drive gears, both side cases,sprockets, msr clutch and brake levers, wireing harness and cdi. Blue plastics were paintedd black, grill was painted black, cases has huge chunk missing, not a little chain wack, and I have no idea how many nuts and bolts are missing or what else is gone until we start putting it back together.

hey alf, can you come up with a detailed list of what you need? i may have a bit of good parts for you, or know who does. i know i have a spare clutch basket, but i have to check the one i have installed first to match gear #'s. as for the arms guy. stfu already. if you wanted new arms, you would have sent them back already and ponnied up for a new set. the fact you still have them says that you still think it's a good deal, and cant find the same elswhere. i know that alf is a good standup guy that tries hard to go above and beyond to help anyone. i'm sure if alf could get his full refund back, that he would ship everything back, and packaged properly. but it sounds like the money is already gone.

uegine, just be a man, take the hit, and pony up to make it right. it's a part of life. i know i have made mistakes in my life, that i had to fuck myself to make it right, even if i couldn't afford it. i've also had losses due to shipping, and i just moved on.....in fact, that's one of the reasons i'm still not 4mill yet, but shit happens- you wipe your ass to clean it up and move on...

Thanks dude. It has put me behind on my 4 mill also. Some of this stuff was for me and some for my buddy thats building his first ground up. Mat has hooked us up with some carbs, BBC has a flywheel for us and Baker hooked us up with the clutch drive gears. Alot of this stuff we will just buy new now anyway since alot of it I can get discounts on. Thanks for everything guys.

Alf, man im sorry to hear about that, them pictures are a fucking joke, clutch discs just thrown in box, springs, bolts nuts etc just fuccin thrown around. I wouldnt give a damn how much contact you had, how many pics were sent, description this/that you dont send shyt out like that PERIOD. If i lived in PA, id fucc that kid up, bottom line. A assault charge aint shit to me, itll just go with the 4 that i already have. Hopefully someone will make his head rock for that, But man if you need anything just let me know. I have a few spare parts laying around.

Brad

Note to self...don't ever piss this guy off.

lmao, trust me I was thinking the same thing! :)

Ban him! He screwed me to and he wont reply anyways. I got some piece of crap head lights from him.they are banshee housings with some wallmart fog lights in them held in by foam stuffed around them.The worst part is they were for my 14 year old sons banshee that we are rebuilding from ground up. He bought them with his own money he had been saving.So now he screwed over a little kid. :angry:

How could someone possible ship something out like that and think its OK? thats fuckd up!

this little motherfucker opened a paypal dispute with me today because he hadnt yet received his hoodie that he ordered WHILE I WAS ON FUCKING VACATION. i told that stupid little asshole that i would not be able to ship it out until today, which i did..

stupid little fuck. i called and left his bitch ass a message telling him to fuck off and that he wasnt getting a refund for shit, even if he gets banned. fuck him.

this little motherfucker opened a paypal dispute with me today because he hadnt yet received his hoodie that he ordered WHILE I WAS ON FUCKING VACATION. i told that stupid little asshole that i would not be able to ship it out until today, which i did..

stupid little fuck. i called and left his bitch ass a message telling him to fuck off and that he wasnt getting a refund for shit, even if he gets banned. fuck him.

lmao @Loco. @ stupid lil fuck. Man ur a damn trip. Lol

well i started the process of getting my money back. I found out if I press charges here in my state when they go to arrest him on felony theft charges they'll extradite him all the way here. That was a relief. I guess he just doesnt understand how big a deal this is and how much more it is going to cost him. Its going to be 5x the $1100. I can charge him my labor rate for every hour Im dealing with this, all the parts we rebuy, court costs, lawyer fees, come to think of it its proly going to be 10x the amount. Ive given him every opportunity to make it right to no avail. wont return a single call or text. I send out the police report and a letter by certified mail. If he Still doesnt respond withen 5 days of recieving the letter "which he has to sign for so Ill no when he gets it" I guess they have the rights to go arrest him. Guess its going to be a little easier than I thought. He till has time to make it right.

Stay tuned i have a feeling this is going to gett pretty interesting.