which will win?

wadlesw96

Ok my cousin thinks his banshee will beat mine in a drag but im not so sure. rider skill we are about the same.

Cousins banshee:

2000 model, cpi inframe drag pipes, 2 in 1 carb (idk what brand), vforce reeds, k & n air filter, and jet kit, the motor is all stock

My banshee:

1996 model, New top end .40 over with Weisco pistons and rings, new case halfs, hot rods stock stroke crank, Pro design Cool Head with 19cc domes, Barnett Racing clutch with stiff springs, 200 Watt Rickey Stator, FMF power core 2 silencers with FMF gnarly pipes, Trinity Stave IV 2 in 1 carburator kit and intake with matching carb, V Force Delta 3 reeds and cage, K&N airfilter and jet kit

Ok my cousin thinks his banshee will beat mine in a drag but im not so sure. rider skill we are about the same.

Cousins banshee:

2000 model, cpi inframe drag pipes, 2 in 1 carb (idk what brand), vforce reeds, k & n air filter, and jet kit, the motor is all stock

My banshee:

1996 model, New top end .40 over with Weisco pistons and rings, new case halfs, hot rods stock stroke crank, Pro design Cool Head with 19cc domes, Barnett Racing clutch with stiff springs, 200 Watt Rickey Stator, FMF power core 2 silencers with FMF gnarly pipes, Trinity Stave IV 2 in 1 carburator kit and intake with matching carb, V Force Delta 3 reeds and cage, K&N airfilter and jet kit

CPI's with a 2 into 1 carb. What is the point of that????

A drag how long of a race is that??? I have a buddy that I raced with my banshee. He was on a old Yz 465 I took him up to I ran out of gear then he creeped by me. I still bust his ass about it. But he thinks he won.A race is to point A to point B. So set a mark and let it tell who won.Good luck!

I think the one with the k&n and boost bottle will..makes a huge difference.whoever has a new chain and lots of air in their tires will have a huge advantage not to mention who has more gas!The color of the plastic also matters.Their are many proven colors that are faster! good luck!

Dude its the freakin exact same bike. On a non ported motor I don't think the CPI pipes are gonna be any more HP than your FMFs. CPIs and a 2 into 1 def makes no sense. A topend pipe but a torque/lowend intake setup.

This kid is riding my old shee. He's a 16 year old and is new to the banshee world so cut him some slack he has a lot to learn. The 96 is geared down in front for low end with low end pipes and 2-1 intake and carb setup also on 18 inch tires if he put the razr's on which i think he should have. If the 2000 is stock gearing he will probably catch you on the top end. They are pretty similar basic motor setups. Make sure you are shifting at the right revs. When i first started riding it i was getting beat by stock predators and damn near by a 400ex before i figured out that i was over revving it and my power was dropping off. Once i got it figured out i was basically shifting right after it hit the power band which was extremely narrow with the gearing, pipes, intake and tires. Once you hit 4th gear you will be able to slow down on the shifting a little for every gear after 4th. I would tell you to keep the race fairly short distance and you should be good but dont be surprised if he grabs you at the end. Good luck and call me if you have any problems or questions working on it.